Trainer Search

M. Khan

Reaction score
Game crashes on turn when I use combo of Inf Money/Movement and Recover Troop Size.

Anyways, nice work.

Aldo333

Reaction score
Anyone has been experimenting problems with fast construction? When i want to build a new kind of building it says going to took like 1000 turns to be built.

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
7. Instant Reforms have some problem. if i use 3 times game will crash suddenly.
Wonder what the issue is. I just used mine and i enabled 10 reforms. It does bog down my GPU, i can tell and maybe that whats causing your crash. I have RTX 2080 Ti so idk if it has anything to do with it.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Hi sifu..the total war three kingdoms..sometime crashes the game..May I ask why ..sifu

kanejay

Reaction score
Fast Reform crash the game if you unlock a lot of techs in the same turn. I think must be 1 turn reform to avoid crashes
I have the same problem. Hope he will fix it in the future update of the game.

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Guys I've figured it out, the "instant reform" function does NOT work on Yellow Turban DLCs. Updates needed, please!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Unfortunately no god mode yet, as it may could result in certain crash because of anticheat, as usual stated in previous series anyhow i believe these should be enough to defeat and conquer in first place.

jimmy7856

Reaction score
I don't even have the game yet! that was fast!

Wonder what the issue is. I just used mine and i enabled 10 reforms. It does bog down my GPU, i can tell and maybe that whats causing your crash. I have RTX 2080 Ti so idk if it has anything to do with it.
*whistles* that is an awesome GPU

leegin

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun can you please change the infinite Skill points to add +1 skill point? if character reaches max level he only needs +4 more skill points to unlock all. i dont want the blinking information tab to pop up all the time. that would be very nice of you Thank you. ! <3

zoppss

Super Donor
Reaction score
Downloading the trainer only gives me an empty zip-file with the trainers name?
I tried with all firewalls disabled, same thing