Trainer Search

palbulchul

Reaction score
God mode still doesn't work when you fight with your alliance in your side please fix

Care to explain that [alliance] part?

Because if it means [your] force joining in later in the fight, I've tried that. It works perfectly fine.

If you are fighting alongside [some other faction] then I'd say [you do it by yourself.]

sirisib3

Reaction score
Care to explain that [alliance] part?

Because if it means [your] force joining in later in the fight, I've tried that. It works perfectly fine.

If you are fighting alongside [some other faction] then I'd say [you do it by yourself.]

i try both of them doesn't work for me but it work when you solo alone

however this [God Mode (RTS)] from here work for me

try it then you will see a difference between them

sorry about my english . thank for asking

Last edited:

Aneko

Reaction score
Is it possible to tweak the game and make a General younger ? I don't want my Yuan Shao to dies of age ! :(

BobbyLX

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I've found a way around the 1000 turn per build. It might have just been a one time stroke of luck thing, but to counteract it, I just set a building within the affected settlement to be demolished and bamn, next turn construction goes back to normal. It's very important that you don't choose the instant demolish option. I've gone through to playthroughs doing this and each time it works. Hope this helps them buddies getting stuck with 1000 turn build time.

Dareios

Reaction score
For me the Inf. Skill points suddenly stopped working. I used it in my game as Yellow Turbans and halfway trough the game it stopped working. I didn't think much about it, and finished the campaign. As soon as I started a new campaign though it didn't work anymore. Even tried restarting the game and the trainer. Still nothing. Anybody got some advice?

gorodoe

Reaction score
For me the Inf. Skill points suddenly stopped working. I used it in my game as Yellow Turbans and halfway trough the game it stopped working. I didn't think much about it, and finished the campaign. As soon as I started a new campaign though it didn't work anymore. Even tried restarting the game and the trainer. Still nothing. Anybody got some advice?
I have this problem too.

LOLICON1992

Reaction score
Does anyone have this issue or is it just me?

I've been using this trainer and the one from WeMod, and for some freaking reason, my general seem to rebel against me the next instant turn after a battle? WTF? Is this a bug from using trainer or I'm just doing things wrongly?

Alvinizky

Reaction score
I have tried other trainer who have satisfaction cheat within their trainer but their trainer are not stable, only maf are stable with my game but the thing is maf has no cheat satisfaction lmao oh the dillema

Narc780

Reaction score
thank goodness this works for the "retail" version.

Last edited:

Brewokk

Reaction score
hey guys, care to explain how to use max exp and what is super cities?? i dont know how to use tose two

Last edited:

caas01

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new Total war 3 kingdoms trainer works for the scene release? I can't seem to get it to work

heir

Reaction score
Inf.Movement not working :(((

I ran out of action points on the first turn, as well. Does infinite movement work?

Edit: OK, it appears that the infinite movement points work until you go to battle. Once you go to battle, the points get depleted.

Last edited: