Trainer Search

MrLucifer

Reaction score
Thank you very much this is good stuff MrAntifun. Love your work

aconga

Reaction score
restore troop size crash my game, any reason for that?

laci0088

Reaction score
For those who have problem whit restore troop size use it only when you don't have an army selected. It works for me that way.

noarusan

Reaction score
For those who have problem whit restore troop size use it only when you don't have an army selected. It works for me that way.
wow thanks, but how about the food??? its always comeback to default and not max or infinite

recep31

Reaction score
hey mr antifun when i activate the instant reform cheat it doesnt work for mee or am i doing somthing wrong

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Done this, somehow, it's still 50-50% CTD. It has no problem at earlier gameplay, but as soon as your kingdom getting larger and more units available, this particular cheat became unstable. Well, at least there's some mods that accelerate recovery troops + the reform tech, so the worst case if your units get destroyed completely, only need 3 turns to go back to full numbers. If only half destroyed, only 1~2 turns.

Abbeysisland

Reaction score
Sadly the trainer for V1.1.0 Build 10009 (which is the version CODEX released) crashes the game when you hit one of F-keys.

icit

Donor
Reaction score
Working for me on v1.1.0 10009. Only issue is instant reform shorten's the time to 1 day, so not instant. Also, instant build only works for upgrades, when adding a new item to build it says 1000 turns.