Trainer Search

franklin18

Reaction score
It doens't work with the new DLC, could you take a look at it and see what is not working! Thanks and keep up the good stuff!

Revampedbaby

Reaction score
It doens't work with the new DLC, could you take a look at it and see what is not working! Thanks and keep up the good stuff!

I'm playing with Vampire Coast right now and its working perfectly. Make sure you download version 1.5.0

umbe90

Donor
Reaction score
All seems to work but after i close the diplomacy tab it crash the game.

umbe90

Donor
Reaction score
Also while accessing the technology tab. No mods installed.

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks again MaF for a speedy trainer update, after that 6.7GB download on DLC release :)

EDIT: Trainer doesn't work for me aswell since 1.5.0. :(
Just get the annoying beep as above. Using DX11 and Main Menu as specified. One thing I did notice is 1.5.0 trainer now needs Admin rights (UAC) as trainer 1.4.1 didn't need them. I wonder if the code is slightly different besides memory addresses.

Last edited:

madmd

Reaction score
Mine wasn't working, did a clean boot and it suddenly worked.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks again MaF for a speedy trainer update, after that 6.7GB download on DLC release :)

EDIT: Trainer doesn't work for me aswell since 1.5.0. :(
Just get the annoying beep as above. Using DX11 and Main Menu as specified. One thing I did notice is 1.5.0 trainer now needs Admin rights (UAC) as trainer 1.4.1 didn't need them. I wonder if the code is slightly different besides memory addresses.
Try activating trainer in main menu of the game , I will be off to bed but in 8 hours i will be back and can assist you with the issue , Just leave me a private message on when you will be online .

Also if there is multiple issues please list all of them and i will do my best to fix them .

Last edited: