Trainer Search

Jtista

Reaction score
For those of you who cant get infinite movement to work, it doesnt work for heroes so if you merge a hero into a lord's army then it will work then wont, hope this helps and gets fixed

Avenger93

Reaction score
Infinite move for heroes is wonky. You NEED to let the hero movement animation finish, then he gets the points back, can't spam click for refresh like the lords do.

Also: population surplus does not work for black arks on the DE campaign.

Darkkami

Reaction score
update i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling still wont stay open for more than a few seconds

mmrudi

Reaction score
update i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling still wont stay open for more than a few seconds
Try putting the Trainer in your game folder (C:,Program Files 86,Steam,steamapps,common,total war warhammer 2) and then start the exe with admin rights worked for me

godkilla

Reaction score
It is a little bugged.

I used the God Mode Cheat for a Quest Battle in the Malekith Dark Elf Campaign and Victory was not triggered even though all enemy units routed off the battlefield completely.

Right now I am waiting the 60 minutes battle timer to run out in fast forward.

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
I would just like to say that the speed and quality of trainers like this is why I donated in the first place. Mr.AntiFun and everyone that works with you Thank you so much.

jobode

Reaction score
hell yeah thanks you men it will be super if you can add Inf.Magic but thanks you men super much

Aedamus

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!! Infinite movement not working for me as it worked in Warhammer 1.

Mr! I tested. Inf. Movement has only problem when heroes are attached to the army. Movement points are still more than usual, but not infinite. Thanks again!!

Miesha

Reaction score
Alright, yeah. God mode works in battle only. Everything I mentioned in my last post seems to hold up fine in the Skaven and Lizardfolk campaigns too. Still didn't do much of the battle stuff since it gets tedious after a while.

Infinite movement is wonky, nothing to do about that. Just wait for the movement to finish and then you'll be fine. Heroes as someone mentioned reset movement to their current as max if you try moving them while they're in traffic, this includes armies with heroes embedded. Non-hero armies have infinite movement so long as they dont interact with anything (ruins, enemy armies, enemy forts, shipwrecks). Their movement will be reduced when interacting with those things and possibly bug up to drain.

You CAN select other armies/heroes and send them on the move while waiting for the animation of the previous unit(s) to finish, if you're impatient like me.

themaker94

Reaction score
Seems like it's stoped working, I've started it in Admin mode but when ever I press F1 to activate the trainer it only gives the W10 sound that indicates it didnt do anything.

Edit1: It worked, the buttons were highlighted red but it also instantly crashed my game.

Edit2: I finally got it to work after several trial and error tests without crashing.
I started the game and at the main menu then I started the trainer and activated it without launching anything, in game while having a Lord selected I started the "Infinite Movement" cheat for Lords and it worked, some Lords didnt get the cheat but most did.

Last edited:

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
Secondary Dark Elves Lord.... trainer won't activate. Seems to work with all primary Lords IE: First in list.

Alex250

Reaction score
The only bug I have found is the hero movement when a hero is in an army, the rest works fine.

To use the trainer first start the game, enter in campaign map, select a city and finally start the trainer waits for load and select the options you want.