Trainer Search

Kenny626

Reaction score
I am not able to get this working in Co-op. It works, but desyncs the game and the secondary player loses effect each turn. I am the only one who benefits from it. Anyone else experiencing this ?

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
How often does he update trainers? By update I mean add in the suggestions we made.

Alecthelm

Reaction score
Infinite move for heroes is wonky. You NEED to let the hero movement animation finish, then he gets the points back, can't spam click for refresh like the lords do.

Also: population surplus does not work for black arks on the DE campaign.

I think its because the ARC got HORDE sytematics, and Surplus Hord had to be engaged differntly, also in TW I. Antifun ask yesterday in chat if hordes are needed to be implented too, answer was no in Donor chat, not Yet, think that should clear that.

Order66

Reaction score
For some reason it always says that I don't have permission to acess the file, then two seconds later the file just dissapears. Im really clueless as to why this happens.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
For some reason it always says that I don't have permission to acess the file, then two seconds later the file just dissapears. Im really clueless as to why this happens.
sounds like anti virus

Razgriz.III

Reaction score
population surplus crashes the game when I use the secondary hero of the dark elves..any here the same?

bigcums

Reaction score
I am not able to get this working in Co-op. It works, but desyncs the game and the secondary player loses effect each turn. I am the only one who benefits from it. Anyone else experiencing this ?

This game has VAC protection. If you're seriously trying to use cheats in multiplayer (even coop) you're going to get VAC banned.

If you want to cheat in MP you need to get a cheat mod and have both you and your friend use it.

Razgriz.III

Reaction score
one more suggestion if possible add instant or fast troop replenish :D

ness180

Donor
Reaction score
Just donated. It was awesome to see a trainer for this game released so quickly. Hopefully the bugs can be fixed and the missing features can be added into next update. Cheers!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
yeah seems like it but I already deactivated anti Virus during the download so I have no clue
Sounds like it might be windows defender in the background so google how to add an exception and should be good or check if it is in the blacklist of your anti virus as even if off it will prob still detect and delete, hope this helps solve for you and good luck.

terminus777

Reaction score
Hi Mr.antifun
Pls take a look at option : Inf.Population Surplus.
I played Dark-elf race. After construct a Black Ark fortress, I saw its population is normal. Option Inf.Population Surplus did nothing to it