Trainer Search

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
óh ok . mine is older thought. if you mean(?) the game. but using newest(?) patch. try starting it when choosing lords. then activate most of the things. then pick or highlight the starting lord. then activate game editor. then you should be ready to go. i do like that. also check page one on here. explains also how to do thingys. maybe redowload the trainer? try difrent(?) one? sorry if my thingis do not work.

TophatGhost

Reaction score
Awesome trainer as ever, but is anyone having problems with the unlimited hero movement? Army movement and everything else works fine, but that doesn't seem to...

Braken

Reaction score
Awesome trainer as ever, but is anyone having problems with the unlimited hero movement? Army movement and everything else works fine, but that doesn't seem to...

The trainer isn't update yet

Sheeppie

Reaction score
I have the same issues with heroes. Today I noticed im having an issue with the EXP modifyer doesn't seem to work, my process for it is as follows:
1. Select hero/lord
2. win a battle with them
3. profit

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
Unfortunately because some of this trainer still works I don't think MrAntifun intends to update it until the next DLC. The problem is that could be many many months away.