Trainer Search

Necrotique

Reaction score
Can confirm also that the wemod trainer does not apply infinite movement to lords or heroes.

The previous (non wemod) trainer works with infinite movment.

However, neither work with Nakai the warrior, and I cannot seem to get unlimited movement applied to him, which is the mod I use most often, so that I can battle different armies and not focus on running 5-6 different lords in late game.

I would be very happy to donate if this is fixed, but right now it seems that no trainers support unlimited movement specifically of the new lord Nakai.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Groverman

Reaction score
The only thing that doesn't work for me with Nakai is public order, it doesnt work with anyone. Movement and such seems to work for me.

enchant23

Reaction score
In non wemod trainer i have the problem with infinite movement to heroes, now i haven't. But in the wemod trainer trouble with public order.
We all thanks you mr.antifun, please fix it.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
god mode is crashing the game...tested twice...crash to desktop both times.

rulinbastard

Reaction score
wemod doesnt recognize my game installation. can this be happening because its installed on an external drive?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
wemod doesnt recognize my game installation. can this be happening because its installed on an external drive?
If it doesn't detect the game you can manually add it by searching for the trainer then clicking fix and selecting the game's exe.

NebirosZael

Reaction score
I'm still having trouble with the public order cheat, sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't

EDIT: found the catch. It works when you activate it the first time, but it doesn't stay stable.

Last edited:

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
I'm still having trouble with the public order cheat, sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't

EDIT: found the catch. It works when you activate it the first time, but it doesn't stay stable.
I can't get Inf public order to work at all.

juzzzek

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

My friend. U made amazing job givin to us urs trainers... BUT:
1> most of wemod option r bugged or just not working
2> sliders doesnt have EXECUTE BUTTON to add what we want.
It need to be fix or updated by adding new buttons and fix whitch egzist.

Wemod btw is a big thing. Ur simply and concrete trainer was better in my opinion ;) Please add it <3

Hope U read posts.
Thx.

Last edited:

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Money and unlimited movement stopped working with the wemod version.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Money and unlimited movement stopped working with the wemod version.
My bad.....don't know why that particular campaign affected the wemod, but after starting anew, it's working. I'll blame myself/pilot error.

bobby24

Reaction score
The trainer seem to still be not working correctly. ^ This issue still happens too.