Trainer Search

NebirosZael

Reaction score
Thanks for updating, but the unlimited public order doesn't seem to be working.
Yup, everything else seems to work (but I'll have to test the chariots and the machine units, since they didn't work with the invincibility in last trainer versions)

juzzzek

Reaction score
pls. add no wemod trainer pls... wemod version is complicated and not working...
plus setting manually thinks like money exp etc is broken OR there is no confirming button to add those values. btw All option not working 4 me :<

Last edited:

Aldo333

Reaction score
Please we need a trainer not from Wemod, because it is difficult to operate cheats like the money one or anything else that have sliders. But thank you for the update.

sertung

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having trouble downloading from the wemod setup where it failed to download. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Richard Carl

Reaction score
For some reason, the trainer keeps shutting off. Its happened THREE times in the past couple hours. I have to press "play" again, which tries to launch the game again (even though its already running), then i have to painfully roll through all the F1-F11 and do the wait forever to bounce up the sliders for skill pts and XP. It takes a long time for the XP slider to move using CTRL+F6, lemmie tell ya.

Seriously, I have the game file in Steamapps linked, this is annoying. I was halfway through a battle and the ammo ran out. =(

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
its on the wemod thingy. not as usual. the trainer that is. need a acount on wemod to not use the long version to get money and so. said so on my wemodthingy annyway.

bobby24

Reaction score
So the trainer seems to keep crashing the game as well as some of the cheats are not working as should. instant cool down for one and Movement just to name a few. not sure why it is doing it but the game will crash every so often right at the start of your new turn. Hope this helps. I know you want to get more credit and probably better compensation for your hard work. Maybe its just me or others feel this way too. The trainers seem to be going down hill with the WeMod joining... I miss your old simple MODS, your rules, your way. I will still support you for as long as I can.

Last edited:

arwyn

Reaction score
So the trainer seems to keep crashing the game as well as some of the cheats are not working as should. instant cool down for one and Movement just to name a few. not sure why it is doing it but the game will crash every so often right at the start of your new turn. Hope this helps. I know you want to get more credit and probably better compensation for your hard work. Maybe its just me or others feel this way too. The trainers seem to be going down hill with the WeMod joining... I miss your old simple MODS, your rules, your way. I will still support you for as long as I can.

That's probably because the game got updated

Richard Carl

Reaction score
Update: How to fix all options turning off mid-game--this is how I "fixed" it. Re-tested, seems to work.

1. Open Steam client--STOP
2. Open WeMod, click "Play" and let the game launch
3. Click start Total War
4. On main menu, Alt+Tab and turn on all desired options--LEAVE Wemod Up--Alt+Tab back to game
5. Start campaign as normal

* I was starting the game within steam instead of letting Wemod client launch it, which (I think) altered how it "detects" if the game is running.

Hope this helps everyone!
<3 -Rich