Trainer Search

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
Thank you sir for taking the time to fix,add the extra features

Lokeloki

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added with couple more cheats and improvements .
I still miss the slave and food editing option. Also the inf population still not working on dark elf arks.

Update: the god mode not working with the dark elves.

Last edited:

jobleach

Reaction score
Got some problems, invincible ennemies sometimes... Works fine but fix please ^^

DevilBoy334

Reaction score
I have a question, when I use the Add Exp cheat, it only adds the visuals ? Like, I add the exp, then I start a battle, and it just resets. Any help ?

dimosok

Reaction score
god mode not working for the dark elves
update the god mode is not working.

Last edited:

Panda Rouge

Reaction score
Infinite Movement Hero not working the right way, the movement "bar" doesn't refresh like the Infinite Movement Lord.

S117

Reaction score
I have a question, when I use the Add Exp cheat, it only adds the visuals ? Like, I add the exp, then I start a battle, and it just resets. Any help ?
Loading a save even from after you'd added 70k xp or whatever resets the xp, so you need to add the xp and then immediately take a xp-granting action.

Also worth noting that for Legendary Lords things get a bit buggy if you skip their first item's level point, as I've had it so that only the second quest chain triggers. Better to get them to level 7 first, and then use their quest battle at the end of that chain to get them to level 10.

Edit: Also, any chance of a "reduce rite cooldown to 1 turn" cheat? I've seen it on the Cheat Engine table, but this and that are pretty incompatable, and this is better for things like public order.