Trainer Search

Reaction score
Infinite winds wont activate, also where did the mute button go? the voice is super loud when im playing games lol

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work MAF and staff. Another donation...…...humble though it may be...……..

Gothikus

Reaction score
I tried a reboot and even that W10 thingy. Starting it up in different ways. But it just does not seem to work for me this time..

mightygills

Reaction score
Hmm, got the keys to activate then it closed down, Now opens ok but nothing on F1. I am sure a solution is coming.
Ahh, after a couple of minutes it changed from ok to cheat couldn't activate.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
only F1 works...nothing else works

edit: now it just crashes

Found a fix. You have to activate cheats other then the money, influence, xp and skill points cheats on the main menu

Last edited:

Gothikus

Reaction score
Okay, I can activate the trainer in main menu. But then when I am ingame, non of the options are working. I am playing as the Norsca at the moment.

It seems that all cheats are working when I activate them before loading up a game. After that, all the cheats I already have activated, work correctly it seems.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just for information...… Influence no work. Had a helluva time getting the money/skills/power to enact, but they finally did(Different from past trainers). However the "visit us" and "Donate" at the bottom of the trainer do not respond.

nuckle

Reaction score
So I was able to make the cheat options work by fist using the set money option. Once that went into effect I could turn on/off all other cheats just fine.

Corrin

Donor
Reaction score
F1 not working here either and I've turned off all virus scanning software... anyone know how to fix this pleas?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Okay, I can activate the trainer in main menu. But then when I am ingame, non of the options are working. I am playing as the Norsca at the moment.

It seems that all cheats are working when I activate them before loading up a game. After that, all the cheats I already have activated, work correctly it seems.
Seems to be some kind of memory protection the game initialize once you start up a game .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
F1 not working here either and I've turned off all virus scanning software... anyone know how to fix this pleas?
Try running trainer as admin and hold the F1 key when you want to activate .

Corrin

Donor
Reaction score
Try running trainer as admin and hold the F1 key when you want to activate .

Hi MrAntiFun, thanks for getting back so quick. I tried that and regrettably it doesn't work - shame.

Thanks for all the good work!

Reaction score
Guys make sure you start the trainer and the cheats you want before you load the campaign, works fine then.

The trainer itself is perfect and works apart from magic

Corrin

Donor
Reaction score
Guys make sure you start the trainer and the cheats you want before you load the campaign, works fine then.

The trainer itself is perfect and works apart from magic

This works folks!!!! Start game up to main menu, run it and the cheats you want then load in the cheats you want and boom!

Reaction score
This works folks!!!! Start game up to main menu, run it and the cheats you want then load in the cheats you want and boom!
Side note to this, you can change money ect in the campaign fine, along with movement cheats (using this at your own risk since the game might crash with excessive use, not the trainer's fault tho, just the way the game handles movement).

Some cheats can be turned on and off once in the campaign after turning them on in the Main menu but this is not guaranteed, you might need to quit and reload if they stay off after.