Trainer Search

Richard Carl

Reaction score
6/4/18: just an update on what is working--everything except the add skill points for lords. Uninstalled mods, ran as admin, still not working correctly (only get base skill points from leveling). Just thought I would let you guys know =)

Last edited:

dieskiiajay

Reaction score
Hello the trainers has been great but I find myself unable to add influence points with the v 1.4.0 version A, are there anything that i'm suppose to configure?

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello the trainers has been great but I find myself unable to add influence points with the v 1.4.0 version A, are there anything that i'm suppose to configure?

Nope. Neither A nor B gave me the ability to add influence for HE. Whatever. everything else works, just gotta get enough patience and wait for enough vanilla influence for ne Lord.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
6/4/18: just an update on what is working--everything except the add skill points for lords. Uninstalled mods, ran as admin, still not working correctly (only get base skill points from leveling). Just thought I would let you guys know =)
For me, if you are on the Lord/Hero "Details" screen, THEN keep hitting "2" on the numeric keypad. You should hear "cheat activated" response everytime you hit it. Then it will enact either on the next round, or when you have "done something". (Battle/scout/wound, etc.)

Reaction score
Ok so weird bug with the trainer, if you add xp under 50k it will go in as a minus xp meaning it takes longer to level (-10k xp for example).

juzzzek

Reaction score
Is anybody know that trainer 4 latest patch will be corrected? and possibly at what time we can expect it ;) THX 4 answer

Will36

Reaction score
Both versions of trainer broken. Previous versions worked with mods just fine, dont see reason why now they shouldnt.

Last edited:

mezz

Reaction score
skill points cheat just needs to be fixed on the 7243b trainer other than that it works fine for me.

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
Try activating from the Main Menu before you load a save or start a campaign.

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
Both versions of trainer broken. Previous versions worked fine, dont see reason why now they shouldnt.

Because with patches coding changes, memory addresses change. Sometimes they add things to make it more difficult too edit files with.

Sooo, you have two choices, either A: Wait like everyone else for the update that I know MAF knows about since it's on the first page of the trainers page.

Or B: Revert your game back to a previous version and use the old trainer. Thats why the old ones are still up. There is a tutorial somewhere out on the internet on how to do it.

But that is why they don't work right now.

Will36

Reaction score
Yeah sure i bought new DLC and i will revert to patch where DLC content isnt present, smartass much?

Reaction score
Both new trainers are working fine, been using them since they where updated.

If you are having issues its 95% user side

Carnifex89

Reaction score
mhmm when I try to activate the trainer I just hear the windows "ping", weird, the trainer worked fine a couple of days ago.

EaterOfWorlds

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is there a way to deactivate the fog of war on the campaign map? Not necessary feature but I kinda wish that was an option.