Trainer Search

CharpCypress

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not working for me either. Even when I activate it in main menu. I keep getting the windows ping noise. I'm just going to wait till a new release when CA release another patch. Maybe that will fix it.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Influence still not working for me in either (new) trainer......just saying. Thanx MAF

Diadas66

Reaction score
New trainer is working but the game crashes, regardless if you activate it at the main menu or in game the end result is a complete crash, I hope this helps some way

ZmajSD

Reaction score
I can use both of Total War : WARHAMMER 2 1.4.0. trainers , however thing is that after a short period of time , either during activating trainer features game crashes , or at the end of my turn , which surely is annoying . . . Been trying to any mode , Vortex or Mortal Empire , still the same ; choosing any faction , literally still the same thing is happening . . . I've also tried this what a guy sebastianemilh said and used that thingy he gave thee link and yeah still nothing . . . MAF my man PLEASE do fix this issues , please please please please please

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I'm having crashes and influence is not working thanks a lot for looking into it keep up the good work :)

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
Well yhea i know that is why we need update but i'm not worried MR. antifun has always done a great job.

TheHorsefish

Reaction score
I'm sure the update won't take long, but there was a lot of updates for many games this past week !

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
Yes our turn will come and our prier will be aswered LoL, Also people need to post to the update trainer related topic

Last edited:

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Will you please work on new trainer and add new things like unlimited everything like jars and other stuff,see the hole map and all capitals have 18 slots and but away I due like of trainer that you can zoom in 0 to 99999999 for money another thing I rely like it and again please work on new trainer ok thanks.

TheHorsefish

Reaction score
Will you please work on new trainer and add new things like unlimited everything like jars and other stuff,see the hole map and all capitals have 18 slots and but away I due like of trainer that you can zoom in 0 to 99999999 for money another thing I rely like it and again please work on new trainer ok thanks.

XD

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved the new trainer engine code to fix some issues like wind magic and other stuff .

Should still activate trainer and required cheats in main menu of the game though.

ItalianPlumber

Reaction score
Excellent and speedy job as always MAF! I'm more than happy to donate 5 bucks to your site. Keep up the good work!

Pavel Sinkin

Reaction score
New trainer does not work with pirated version of the game 1.4.1 (***** V2). If you open it, the game does not start. "Failed to start Denuvo driver".

Last trainer for V1.4.0 7243 still works except for a couple of functions.