Trainer Search

ileech33

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to these Game Trainers. Will i get steam banned if i use this?

ileech33

Reaction score
Do you mean I have to be offline to use it or just in SP? Don't wanna get VAC banned :p

Srik

Reaction score
do you think you could make it so when you auto resolve a battle you dont lose any units?

Cchad

Reaction score
The last trainer isnt working i try activating it but none of the words turn red i just get a sound

iwantmynickffs

Reaction score
Odd bug but when I activate unlimited hero movement every action they take against another faction is grayed out saying too low success chance. It clears up if I deactivate it and wait a turn.
Thanks for the great trainers again!

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
I knew you worked fast but that was impressive, great job with trainer thanks.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Daaaamn, you sure do work fast! boy am i glad i donated! you deserve it!

Xtent31

Reaction score
God Mode playing Chaos doesn't crash the game, I am using the 2nd trainer +15 and everything is still working good. Have played Chaos now for 14 hrs and no crashes.

The exp does work, I wonder how many people actually read what to do for it to work. You level up in no time.

ryanbmw

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for the trainer everything works great with the exception of Recover troops doesnt work for me & I find that every time an ally invites me to battle on the map, I crash at the loading screen while having god-mode on

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Do you mean I have to be offline to use it or just in SP? Don't wanna get VAC banned :p

no, you will only get banned if you use them in multiplayer match up

[lan and single player are fine]

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
*update* over the next week or so MAF will dedicate sometime to fixing theese problems with god mode and recover troops, please bare with us, it has already taken MAF 21hours of coding!

Cmdr_Michael

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is great. Just a minor bug.

The Skill point Game Editor does not work, if a lord/ hero is inside anothers heros army.
For example, if you have an mage inside an army, select him in the game (open up his skill point windows), then add 10 Skill point in the editor. The outcome will be, that the mage still has the same skill points as before, but the hero that is commanding the army, has 10 skill point to give.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is great. Just a minor bug.

The Skill point Game Editor does not work, if a lord/ hero is inside anothers heros army.
For example, if you have an mage inside an army, select him in the game (open up his skill point windows), then add 10 Skill point in the editor. The outcome will be, that the mage still has the same skill points as before, but the hero that is commanding the army, has 10 skill point to give.

just activate inf hero movement move then out do cheat then move back in :)

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
A problem lies in when u use the super size troops. Takes WAY longer to load and you lag like crap in the battle due to too many units lmao. some have like 150 units + once they become super and pretty much half of them are represented on the screen. I thought it was cool at first having massive amounts of units. after building 20 legions of skeleton warriors to even out things with the bots, i literally have the whole yellow deployment zones filled with soldiers lmao. if i send them all at once and clash, massive lag even with the best GPU
Also another problem is the siege battles, u have to wait for eva to build those siege towers and battering rams. Please add a function to increase the build speed of this too.
God mode doesnt crash for me in steam version at all and everything else works. Thanks Anti-fun!

Kriick

Reaction score
Love the work! The godmode still crashes tho. I use the +17 Trainer and I play the Empire. It usually crashes after 5 minutes in a fight. I tried not using any spells, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Non the less, i think you did awesome work!

Little edit: I always enable the following cheats:

Inf. Movement Lord
Inf. Movement Hero
Inf. Population Surplus
Fast Research
Fast Recruiting
Fast Construction
Recover Troop Size
Inf. Magic
Inf. Ammo
God Mode