Trainer Search

Alex250

Reaction score
Hi, for me the trainer works fine, except if you use inf Magic with inf Skills Cooldown, because if you spam abilities or spell the game crashes. And Inf Ammo works for enemies and don't work for the steam tanks of empire.

Last edited:

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I think the god mode is glitching up and not always working. I also believe that recover troop size is not working or glitching up also.

Ashdav

Reaction score
Somehow I've encountered a problem. It's been working fine, had no problems since I started using the trainer. Now it keeps crashing for some reason. This is both the 15 and 17. When playing as Chaos, on Legendary, when I activate the trainer it seems to modify my favour and boost it up to 767202672 (Without changing my favour using the trainer) then it crashes.

This is before even using any of the cheats. Just F1.

I've took all my mods off to see if that interfered with it and started new games.

Edit: Also the case with the Empire for me..

Last edited:

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I'm not sure this may have to do with the trainer, but I've been running mods with my game and maybe the trainer and the mods conflict with each other.
I'm currently using Olympian Campaign Camera, Better Camera Mod and The Radious Total War Mod
Anyone else running any mods ?

Johntg2004

Reaction score
My pc refuses to allow me to use this trainer. Keeps saying its malware?? :/

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
The only thing not working for me at the moment is recovering troop size.

kandras

Reaction score
hi thanks. Wasnt sure how i could by pass it. Never had the issue with trainers from here before haha. cheers
you can add the trainer the the exceptions on AV so you can run it with AV running :)

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Hopefully Mr.AntiFun will see that we're having issues now with the latest Trainer.
I tried without mods just now and still got crashes so I'm guessing my crashes are related to the god mode issue.

Alex250

Reaction score
I forgot to say that Recover Troops Size don't work.

Bluefire5678

Reaction score
So I keep loading into a battle then activate God mode and all is going well then the game decides to crash, now I tried this twice once as soon as a loaded and then again after a few turns. Think it might be related to the problem associated with spells as it only decides to crash after the Bret lords gets into combat. This has only started when I was dealing with the Brets. Any help in solving the problem would be greatly appreciated.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone who getting crashes try to play without mods .

RiriFrenchy

Reaction score
I don't have any mods installed nor ever had one, and the God Mode is the only cheat I'm using

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
It could be race specific. Dwarves for sure, it keeps happening to me unless I auto resolve. I have heard Greenskins crash it as well with god mode on. I've tested only Dwarves as that is what I am using currently on my save, but I tested it by activating only god mode a few times on the same battle and it crashed it within a few minutes into the fight. Not sure if it was the magic casted on my troops doing it or something else though.

Benzoza

Reaction score
How do i activate Inf. money/gold? Or is it a work in progress?

Using the +17