Trainer Search

faffo85

Reaction score
Question...but the money cheat doesn't work for the vampire count?...i need it ^^

sayangaui

Reaction score
first of all, thanks MrAntiFun for the quick trainer :D secondly, for those experiencing crashes with god mode, turning it off when your units get hit with magic seems to minimize, if not eliminate, the crashes :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys make sure to read the notice incase you encounter crashes, there might be some problems with the Trainer let MrAntiFun sit down on his ass and fix this when possible, please be patient :)

kandras

Reaction score
Also if you are using AV antivirus make an exception for the trainer or disable AV whilst playing :)

UknownWatcher

Reaction score
Okay so i activivated everything except Numpad1,2,3,4 because it just doesnt work and so i dont have god mode enabled but everytime i do a battle it crashes so i cant do any battles axcept quests battle which suck cause i am Chaos and well if anyone knows how to help please do i beg i bought it on monday and yesterday i couldnt play it well HELP ME PLEASE

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Every time I do siege battles in god mode it doesn't work
That is an issue everyone's having so don't worry.

Okay so i activivated everything except Numpad1,2,3,4 because it just doesnt work and so i dont have god mode enabled but everytime i do a battle it crashes so i cant do any battles axcept quests battle which suck cause i am Chaos and well if anyone knows how to help please do i beg i bought it on monday and yesterday i couldnt play it well HELP ME PLEASE
The crash is probably coming from the "Instant Skill Cooldown" or "Inf. Magic". I've noticed before my game crashes if I use magic the game will decide to crash after using a magic skill once.

I really do hope Mr.AntiFun is coming out with a fix soon, if he's reading this I thank you for your hard work put into making these trainers.

Alex250

Reaction score
That is an issue everyone's having so don't worry.

The crash is probably coming from the "Instant Skill Cooldown" or "Inf. Magic". I've noticed before my game crashes if I use magic the game will decide to crash after using a magic skill once.

I really do hope Mr.AntiFun is coming out with a fix soon, if he's reading this I thank you for your hard work put into making these trainers.

I don't have any problems with the trainer, the god mode works perfect and the only issues I have is with "Instant Skill Cooldown" because this crash the battles. I use "God Mode" with "Inf Magic" and other cheats and my battles works fine.

The options that don't work are: "Instant Skill Cooldown(crash battles), "Inf Ammo"(works for enemies and don't work for steam tank unit) and "Recover Troops"(don't work).

Only42

Reaction score
Stupid question, but which of the options in the trainer remove attrition? It might've been said somewhere in the thread, but I figured the fastest easiest way to find out was to just ask the question :D

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Stupid question, but which of the options in the trainer remove attrition? It might've been said somewhere in the thread, but I figured the fastest easiest way to find out was to just ask the question :D
God mode or Recover troop size, there is no option that directly removes attrition.

I don't have any problems with the trainer, the god mode works perfect and the only issues I have is with "Instant Skill Cooldown" because this crash the battles. I use "God Mode" with "Inf Magic" and other cheats and my battles works fine.

The options that don't work are: "Instant Skill Cooldown(crash battles), "Inf Ammo"(works for enemies and don't work for steam tank unit) and "Recover Troops"(don't work).
All I know is either the God mode, Instant Skill Cooldown or Infinite magic cheats are causing the crashes. It seems to be different for everyone so I could be entirely wrong.

UknownWatcher

Reaction score
Everyone say which is your favourite faction to play as in total war warhammer
Mine is Chaos and Greenskins

UknownWatcher

Reaction score
and i found out its the game not the trainer cause i tried the game without trainer and yeah its my game so abit pissed but yh