Trainer Search

Lol00182

Reaction score
Thanks so much!
Is there a way to give you a few € without using that **** paypal?

poring2499

Reaction score
Plz Add
-Inf. Magic
-Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.
Thx. you are Awesome.

NickehBoi

Reaction score
Inf Pop Surplus seems to not want to work. Do I have to be encamped if I'm horde? If so that is not working either, may be able to figure it out in time but who knows.

nrak

Reaction score
Inf Population Surplus doesnt seem to be working as chaos

mezz

Reaction score
inf lord movement dosent seem to work

Tiaexz

Reaction score
I had issues with the trainer, as it was saying the cheats were activated, but they were not having any effect (playing as dwarves). So I restarted my client, to see if i could retry... now downloading day 1 hotfix. Oh well.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
also issues with god mode in battles. unit helath goes down.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Like i said guys this is first release and will need patches and fixes , Stay calm use the cheats which work fine and cause no problem and report whatever not working correctly or causing any problems .

Tiaexz

Reaction score
I had issues with the trainer, as it was saying the cheats were activated, but they were not having any effect (playing as dwarves). So I restarted my client, to see if i could retry... now downloading day 1 hotfix. Oh well.
Weirdly, it is starting to work now with the hotfix, and the money cheat just worked... will test the others and feedback, but could be that the trainer needs the hotfix.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
Inf pop surplus doesn't seem to work with chaos, I think I had issues with horde factions before in the last total war.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Inf pop surplus doesn't seem to work with chaos, I think I had issues with horde factions before in the last total war.
I will check it once i get back from work , Updating 1 thing at time isnt a good idea waiting for more feedback before i start fixing stuff .