Trainer Search

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
i think i have encountered a bug if i play chaos the pop surplus dont work and if you are using inf movement and go into build mode you cant change it back
The game had an update recently so it probably broke a few things, give MrAntiFun some time and it'll be working again.
This is expected btw since its a new game.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Known bugs to be fixed on next update for the trainer within the next 24 hours :
  • Fix God Mode Cheat in battle when player units get hit with spell their health go sky high until the game crashes
  • Add Inf. Magic
  • Add Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.
  • Fix population surplus for chaos

Lol00182

Reaction score
Known bugs to be fixed on next update for the trainer within the next 24 hours :
  • Fix God Mode Cheat in battle when player units get hit with spell their health go sky high until the game crashes
  • Add Inf. Magic
  • Add Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.
  • Fix population surplus for chaos
And the skill points for heroes

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
Awesome Trainer. They updated the game the first day, but I know you'll get around to it soon. I saw you on steam hours after it unlocked ******* away.

When you have the time, I think being able to modify rank and skill points would be a fine feature.

I think I'll make another donation. Oh, and **** Cheat Happens.

Shpitz0

Reaction score
Awesome Trainer. They updated the game the first day, but I know you'll get around to it soon. I saw you on steam hours after it unlocked ******* away.

When you have the time, I think being able to modify rank and skill points would be a fine feature.

I think I'll make another donation. Oh, and f**k Cheat Happens.
+1 on the modify rank

Why "F**K Cheat Happens" ?

akirashima

Reaction score
I can't get the skill cheat to change my skills. I did the game editor and made sure i had a leader but it doesn't play sound or anything. The money worked fine

NukeZen

Reaction score
Skill point work only with lords, not with heroes. Al least, for me

enragecow

Reaction score
Works really good, but you cant add skillpoints to agents. Also a feature to modify lord levels / exp would be awesome

Reaction score
I think everyone will be happy just with God Mode =P !!!!
Thanks again for the great work.

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
A few things I've noticed playing as the Empire:

• Champions do not have unlimited actions or moves if they fail the first time or if they attempt to join up with an army that is under siege and you have to wait a full turn for them to resort back to normal
  • Champions/Agents/Spys/Whatever you want to call them are not affected by the increase skills count as many people have listed before
  • Morale glitch where if the commander of the army either dies or breaks, the entire army will instantly retreat as well. I have a replay save if anyone wants to see it
  • Units will have their HP bar deplete to zero but still remain in the fight but count as casualties. This normally happens when the above scenario happens as well
  • Steam Tanks are not affected by the ammunition cheat and instead consume ammunition as normal. When they deplete, it normally results in a bugsplat
  • Steam Tanks also take damage when travelling through afflicted lands and will only reheal when in melee combat where they sustain damage. Weird glitch that is only cosmetic
  • Units killed by friendly spells or explosions die and then come back, sometimes resulting in a instant morale break as the game doesn't know how to handle dead units
  • When fighting up hill and the Commander is the first unit to engage while God Mode is enabled, he has a tendency to die and respawn instantly resulting in a instant full army morale break. Again listed in the replay previously mentioned if you want to see it

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
thank you for reporting the issues. MAF has spent over 10 hours today working on it, it has been tricky coding but maf will do it!, he is working hard and will sort it asap!