Trainer Search

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
While it technically works some features (public order, fast recruit and some others dont activate) additionally it causes CTD when you use the tech cheat and try to research something, Build cheat also causes CTD when you try to build something. At least with the new Norsca Faction. I will comntinue to look into it and report anyhting additional that doesnt work.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Tried all the features with the Empire, Chaos Warriors and Norsca. Played for about 3 hours with Norsca. All seems good. If you have mods installed, disable them and try again.

mezz

Reaction score
if you have the super army stats for player mod installed it crashed with the trainer i think

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
Even without mods it causes CTD, i have no idea how it works for some people but not for others but at least for me it is entirely broken. I cannot do anything really without causing CTD

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Please update to be compatible with the new Norsca Faction DLC.

Others may be right about it working with other factions, but for the sake of those wanting to play Norsca, please fix. Thanks.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Please update to be compatible with the new Norsca Faction DLC.

Others may be right about it working with other factions, but for the sake of those wanting to play Norsca, please fix. Thanks.

Thats weird, Ive played Norsca with it and didnt get any CTDs yet. I only tested the trainer with the Empire and Chaos Warriors after seeing the CTD posts here.

shamorau

Reaction score
for me the only option that seems to have any issue is god mode. any unit attacked morale just plumits even when standing in aura's. everything else works fine

Ronin Skoll

Reaction score
are you gonna update the trainer to suit the norsca update?
my game crashes everytime i use the trainer

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
Not getting any problems with Norsca. Instant build/recruit/research, moiney and inf population work fine too even with mods enabled.

I tend to select my capital then alt-tab before I apply the cheats though.

Last edited:

MR_F1SH

Reaction score
My game crashed when I played as Norsca. I saw it give me a 10 digit number for the currency before it crashed after activating the trainer when I selected Wulfrik.

Edit:
I tried again as the Empire and it happened again, same deal except I clicked on Karl Franz this time.

Last edited:

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
My game crashed when I played as Norsca. I saw it give me a 10 digit number for the currency before it crashed after activating the trainer when I selected Wulfrik.

Edit:
I tried again as the Empire and it happened again, same deal except I clicked on Karl Franz this time.
I believe some mods might be triggering the crash like something is conflicting with the new update, trainer and the mods/game.

Not sure what @MrAntiFun does to update it, but he will most likely need to update the trainer.

Jedasd

Reaction score
As Ive already mentioned before, disable your mods. If you still get CTDs after disabling mods, reinstall the game without any of the mods. Trainer works normally with Norsca, outdated mods are probably causing CTDs.

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
As Ive already mentioned before, disable your mods. If you still get CTDs after disabling mods, reinstall the game without any of the mods. Trainer works normally with Norsca, outdated mods are probably causing CTDs.
i already did this. it will not fix the issue. A completley fresh install without mods still causes CTD for me

Ronin Skoll

Reaction score
i have no mods. never installed any mods. the game crashes

wlg

Reaction score
i have no ctd but i mean the inf. ammo not worked by the norse game says unit have no ammo more , and i need more surpluse 99 is not enaught chaos recruid commander need 102 from this.

DurandalVII

Reaction score
Can we get a cheat that gives our soldiers infinite morale so that they dont flee in battle?