Trainer Search

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Guys just give him time to update, he might not even know that it needs to be updated.

I suggest @BornOfWar should create an update request thread since he is a donor and I believe they get that privilege and priority.

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer does not need an update. Disable all mods that have not updated since the 10th, they say that they are up to date but the Norsca update broke all mods.

Mods like Glory Mod, Fire for Effect and Radious have all updated but check your subscribed mod lists in Steam, if it does not say it was updated on or after the 10th of this month then do not activate it.

Raestoz

Reaction score
Appears something has changed in the 2.8mb patch that came out today. Previously I could use the latest MAF trainer to edit cash - that causes a CTD. Not running any mods at all and have never modded it. Also did an integrity check.

djkay

Reaction score
I have No Mods running it crashes the system when I activate well about 20 second to 1 minute after and yes it updates the money before it does.

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
I have No Mods running it crashes the system when I activate well about 20 second to 1 minute after and yes it updates the money before it does.
Try activating the mods whilst alt-tabbed, it's what I do and I've never had any problems.

MR_F1SH

Reaction score
I think the 30th Anniversary pack is interfering aswell. I got the pack. Tried it without mods and it crashed. same deal as before, 10 digit money and when I click game froze and crashed.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer needs an update, I've tried with and without mods, uninstalling and re-installing it's a no go with the trainer. It'll need updating if you can mrantifun I would be much appreciated.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think the 30th Anniversary pack is interfering aswell. I got the pack. Tried it without mods and it crashed. same deal as before, 10 digit money and when I click game froze and crashed.
I turned it off in my dlc list, then reinstalled, working for me now.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
the trainer needs an update, I've tried with and without mods, uninstalling and re-installing it's a no go with the trainer. It'll need updating if you can mrantifun I would be much appreciated.
Did you download the 30th anniversary renown units?

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I turned it off in my dlc list, then reinstalled, working for me now.
Scratch that, I'm having the same issue crashing again this morning. I played a campaign with norsca with zero issues last night, that same campaign is crashing now.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have no clue what's up. I had zero issues last night, but now activating the trainer causes a crash. I did notice when I activate the trainer my currency goes negative by some huge number before I crash.

Last edited:

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
Trainers isn't working because of the Norsca patch, and hotfix since the patch. I'm sure Mr.Antifun is aware of it. Remember, this isn't the only trainer that they maintain so, like everything free, we will get it when it's done.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Did you download the 30th anniversary renown units?
Yes, I do and I noticed Warhammer did a little hotfix update, before that the trainer and mods were working fine. I just think mrantifun would need to update the trainer whenever he can. I suspect he's a busy man but he hasn't failed me in the past.

Ronin Skoll

Reaction score
Not getting any problems with Norsca. Instant build/recruit/research, moiney and inf population work fine too even with mods enabled.

I tend to select my capital then alt-tab before I apply the cheats though.
i do to but my game crashes. no mods

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well the trainer works for me. and i don´t have mods. or that extra units thingy either. but i don´t use all thingys on the trainer .

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
well the trainer works for me. and i don´t have mods. or that extra units thingy either. but i don´t use all thingys on the trainer .
Try using the fast options and see if it crashes then on the campaign map of course.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
I've found out the best way to use this trainer at the moment is load up that game and then alt tab on the main menu, activate all the options you want then load up your save, that way you won't get the money glitch. It is working for me so far. Unless you have to start a new campaign that works but then the save won't unless you do what I specified before. Otherwise, custom battles work with the trainer. Hope this helps anyone, let me know if any you guys get it working or not working too.