Trainer Search

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
Okay not sure if this allowed so please tell me to remove this post if it isn't.

below is a link to a free trainer that works with the current version of Total war: warhammer v1.6.0 norsca dlc and 30th anniversary edition dlc for thos having problems with Mr.antifun trainer till an update is done

https://*********.com/trainers/total-war-warhammer-v160-18-trainer-fling

mega games for the *********
thank you. Since your supor donor for MAF i'll assume you arent talking BS, i only tend to use MAF trainers but i'd like to play again so I will switch for now i guess

macca0088

Reaction score
FYI Using the latest trainer on v1.6.0 Buid 14491 causes the game to crash when selecting your lord.

Reaction score
TW Warhammer just got an update as of 8/23/17 and the latest trainer no longer activates/works at all. 100+mb update WITHOUT patch notes? Annoying as hell when CA just never mentions what certain updates do. Please update trainer when you can.

Wasiu1

Reaction score
I can also confirm. Trainer don't work anymore with today game update. All hope in you Mrantifun.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is no longer working I just get the error sound as in the trainer won't activate, I believe we'll be needing an update for sure now. Cheers MrAntiFun

MR_F1SH

Reaction score
Trainer won't work now. The hotfix killed it. Now it definately needs an update.

Has anyone put in a request at the Trainer update thread?

Wasiu1

Reaction score
@MR_F1SH I don't saw Total War Warhammer update request in update thread. Good idea. Can someone do this ? I must already go from here. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Need update after recent hotfix they released. Can't activate the trainer.

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer worked just fine yesterday. Today, a steam update.

God damn it steam

Sunlei

Donor
Reaction score
At first i want to thank Mr.Antifun for the amazing work
and 2nd:
*falls on her knees*
Pls update this amazing trainer.
For me, there's no hurry (currently not enough money for the Beastmen & Wood Elves DLC), but I would like to support the requests, 'cause the trainer is fantastic.
I may have not spent over 170h in this game without this trainer.