Trainer Search

deathslide8

Reaction score
num pad doesn't seem to want to work it just moves the camara around. pausing and alt tabing doesn't help.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
After hours and hours of testing, i can still only get it to crash on god mode when hit by magic as dwarfs, god mode seems to work on other races.

to activate skill points

open the veiw lord page, go to trainer, click game editor, set skill points

to activate xp
open the veiw lord/ hero page

*please ensure your heros are by themselves otherwise the Lrd leading the army will get the buffs*

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Any idea if it works in multiplayer? like if i want to boost my general a tad or is that bannable?

it will be banable if used on line even on a co-op campaign!

however local area network co-op games it will work.

Richard Carl Jr

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun,

As I've said previously, your trainers are simply amazing. Thank you so much!
That being said, I am experiencing a weird bug connected to your latest release for Total War: Warhammer. I have experienced this with 2 different campaigns. Around turn 8 for one, and turn 16 for another, when I come back from ending the turn I get a world map with a faction highlighted--no diplomacy options or anything, and when exiting my characters cannot move, I cannot press any buttons. Basically, everything freezes up and I can make no move or action, not even ending my turn. If it helps, I had just defeated the Chaos Warriors and I was receiving an update about their resurgence. But no quest or diplomacy option, I just received all these messages and my buttons were all greyed out. Even the save button was gone.

Could you please look into this for me? As it sits right now, my save games (or any new ones for that matter) are unplayable. Which is extremely depressing, because I really looked forward to this game.

Thank you, much respect,

-Rich

ben killack

Reaction score
no it's not matey it kinda uses a similar code just to bypass the exe i think,but honestly it's totally clean.
Why MalwareBytes Anti Malware and Bi Defender detects it as a virus ? Because it blocks and removes it so I do not know if it's so clean .

icevein87

Reaction score
can confirm that god mode leads to CTD on chaos campaigns. Started at least 3 times a new chaoscampaign with only god mode active. one battle could be finished the next one crashed on unit contact/damage dealt/taken. So i guess it's the magical damage thingy that got mentioned before or a certain buff.

However, had no problems during the first 10 battles on an orc campaign with only god mode active. Just a guess, but that would confirm the magical damage issue. Dwarves don't have magic and orcs only a few spells in the early game.

Everything else i used works as intended, keep up the good work and thank you very much :D

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Why MalwareBytes Anti Malware and Bi Defender detects it as a virus ? Because it blocks and removes it so I do not know if it's so clean .

this is becuase it is a EXE file. if you dont trust this site, dont use our trainers simple as!

MrAntifun has over 2million downloads with no malware reports.....

nrak

Reaction score
another option i would like is to toggle the fog of war on the campaign map if is possible. not had any crashs with God mode on yet.

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I'll wait for God mode to be fixed then

kandras

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I'll wait for God mode to be fixed then
seems very hit and miss at the moment regarding crashes, Ragabonz has stated he only crashed due to dwarves hitting him with magic, some others have said magic in general where as me i havn't crashed once and i've been hit with everything :)
so yeah it's going to be a headache for poor MaF. :/

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
Well, at first I almost made it till the end of the battle, 2nd time it was cca mid and 3rd at the first blood spilled. Really random. My Chaos lord got ambushed, AI is doing really good job there imo

rndmwitedude

Donor
Reaction score
As far as my vouching for God-crashes; It was on Dwarves, against greenskins. Every other option has worked without issue, I haven't tried it again with godmode, though, for want of not CTDing.

Edit: Crashed on Chaos for me using Godmode. No idea anymore.

Last edited:

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
As far as the God Mode issue goes, I've played every race so far but Greenskins, and Chaos, and have had no crashes due to God Mode. I've done perfectly fine with no issues at all with the trainer. So I personally find it odd so many of you are having problems, when mine works perfectly.