Trainer Search

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I don't know why people are complaining of crashes with god mode. Haven't had a single crash yet.

jason2130

Reaction score
I have been using the first trainer all night and played 40+ battles (sieges and normal) using greenskins and chaos with everything but hero movement and fast recruit on and it only crashed on a couple of battles. But if it crashes on a particular battle it always crash on that battle with god mode on, so auto resolve, choose a different target, or play it without god and turn god mode back on for next fight. God mode also takes damage from magic, catapults, and some hero abilities (pretty much anything beyond melee, archery, and calvary). Population surplus wasn't working on Chaos but I haven't tried the new trainer yet. Thanks for the great work, enjoyed the game relatively problem free all night!

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Would like to add that god mode doesn't work on siege battles and I believe some other cheats are broken during siege battles not sure though.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun was busy today, he is going to try to fix bugs tomorrow. i think he has some ideas on how to fix god mode and is aware its not working and at the moment apears random as to when. Its going to take some time, but should be done tomorrow:)

On another note how is everyone finding the game i just completed the game with dwarfs! i'm liking it so far, altough the regional occupation mod is best to play with i think and the better cam mod is awesome amust have!

Cam mod can be found here - made by [URL='http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988639375']kam2150[/URL]

Occupation mod can be found here - made by Dresden

Last edited:

qu3L

Reaction score
Can you make it, so I can edit how much XP it gives? I want to be instant level 30 and right now I have to press a ton of times.. hope you can make it custom XP :)

Alex250

Reaction score
For God Mode you ALWAYS turn on the option BEFORE the battle. The same for Infinite Ammo/Magic. To use the trainer: launch the game, enter in an campaign or custom battle menu, then activate the trainer and the options that you want. Remember read the notes of Mr.Antifun.

PressONe2345

Reaction score
Game still Crashed on of good mode and not working good becose my units helath is down

Sam Low

Reaction score
It crashes when hit with spell correct ? .

Mine also crashes after a while in a battle with the God Mode cheat turned on before the battle. However, no magic was involved in the battle. I tried it twice on the same battle (quick saved it fortunately), and it still crashes a while after my troops clashed with the enemy's. Honestly, I do not know what's the issue.

Edit: The battle is a human (The Empire) vs human (Middenland). The Empire is lead by a hero while Middenland is lead by a lord. The crashes are recorded using the +15 trainer.

Edit2: Same conditions. Also crashes with +12 trainer.

Last edited:

Teheron

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun it works great.

I played more than three hours with all the cheats except horde population. And it worked fine.

Only a few freezes in battles, but it recovered in a minute.

The only thing that doesn´t works is the money cheat. At least with the vampire counts, the rest of cheats worked fine.

Chance2007

Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to get the Chaos Surplus to work. It says in the list that the status on Chaos Surplus is complete? I'm pretty new so I'm not sure how it works, whether you've fixed it but not updated the trainer yet or whether it's just me?

FaceBound

Reaction score
Played all day and what I can say (trainer ver.2):
I got 7 games crashes. 4 of them were completely exact due to hit spells in my troops (even when I accidentally fell into my troops haha). Other 3 had no reason for them (or may include other incredible death from catapults and falling off the wall). I used only God Mode Cheat.
Thank you MrAntiFun, you are the best! Greetings from Russia, and sorry for my english.

Chance2007

Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to get the Chaos Surplus to work. It says in the list that the status on Chaos Surplus is complete? I'm pretty new so I'm not sure how it works, whether you've fixed it but not updated the trainer yet or whether it's just me?

Just redownloaded the trainer again, seems the existing trainer has been updated and now Chaos Surplus works.
Personally, I have had no issues with this trainer so far, I don't use godmode though, my brother tells me that it never crashes for him when he uses it.
I use every other cheat except "Recover Unit Size" and "God Mode" each other them run flawlessly.
Thank-you very much MrAntiFun!

warcrime

Reaction score
Def crash with spell effects. I'm playing Dwarves vs Greenskins. Thank you for the trainer!

Scharin

Donor
Reaction score
Crash with "God Mode" On, in the scripted battle in Campaign Mode, when you have to settle a trap for the Greenskins in the tunnel and both sides get reinforcements at the beginning.
I'm playing Dwarves, vs Greenskins, and it happened when the dwarf allies come in, shortly after the Greenskins one.

No troubles met anywhere else

Sorry for my english (France here). Thank you MrAntiFun for all your great work !

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
I seriously don't know why you all keep crashing, I just finished the Chaos Warriors SP Campaign with all the trainer options on, and had absolutely 0 crashes. Same with every other race now, no crashes what so ever when running the trainer, all options too. It's very strange that only some of you get the problem, others don't get it at all no matter what. SO not sure how MAF will fix this if at all. It might be something on your end guys. (?)

Alex250

Reaction score
I seriously don't know why you all keep crashing, I just finished the Chaos Warriors SP Campaign with all the trainer options on, and had absolutely 0 crashes. Same with every other race now, no crashes what so ever when running the trainer, all options too. It's very strange that only some of you get the problem, others don't get it at all no matter what. SO not sure how MAF will fix this if at all. It might be something on your end guys. (?)

I don't have any problems too, it's strange...