Trainer Search

eddie87ed

Reaction score
Hi,

The trainer doesn't completely work for me. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how I could get it working.

I can only activate/deactivate while in the main menu, not in game and not all of the functions work.

The only functions that work for me are:

Inf. Population Surplus Hordes
Fast Research
Fast Construction
Instant Skill Cooldown
Inf. Magic
Inf. Ammo

No other functions work.

I am assuming this is a problem on my end since it seems to work for most people here.

I'm running Win 10 and I've tried running in compatibility mode, as administrator, and "unblocking" it.

Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated.

im0ren

Reaction score
Hi,

The trainer doesn't completely work for me. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how I could get it working.

I can only activate/deactivate while in the main menu, not in game and not all of the functions work.

The only functions that work for me are:

Inf. Population Surplus Hordes
Fast Research
Fast Construction
Instant Skill Cooldown
Inf. Magic
Inf. Ammo

No other functions work.

I am assuming this is a problem on my end since it seems to work for most people here.

I'm running Win 10 and I've tried running in compatibility mode, as administrator, and "unblocking" it.

Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated.

Hey dude, have you checked the version and build of your game and downloaded the corresponding trainer?
The fact that some work and some not might be cause you have an older version/build than the one you downloaded and the trainer is looking for directions that were changed with the patches. :) Good luck.

BTW, i would love a morale cheat. my armies keep running from the battle lul

Bayu Nugraha

Reaction score
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17, how to use super unit size? when in battle my troop still same... it's not active or what?? please check.. thank you...

azt8g

Reaction score
The trainer works without problem just get the right update and build.
For the update 1.6 use the right build...or if not sure try them both and see which one works.
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13306 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17

As for the infinite money, there is "game editor" just under the "edit hotkeys" enter the amount of money you want and voila...

Nikon110

Reaction score
Trainer doesnt work properly .... those are making crash the game !

Inf order
Public Order
Fast Recruiting
Recover troops Size
Inf Magic
Inf Ammo

Ive check build and both getting issue
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13306 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17

Last edited:

robbins26

Reaction score
Hey MR -antifun, Warhammer Total war just got a minor update, v1.6.0 13579.0 when you get a spare moment can we get an update to the trainer.

Brandin McCool

Reaction score
I press f1 nothing happens! ive tried restarting the comp, uninstall and reinstalling, its not working

CharpCypress

Reaction score
A new Patch was release today so Trainer no longer works. Update trainer soon please. Thanks Admin.

Gafferz

Reaction score
anyone else getting an error when trying to run the trainer? All I get is a windows error saying that the file is a virus and it shreds it?