Trainer Search

adibth

Reaction score
after I re-download Trainer can not active as before?

need a solution

naymin1

Reaction score
hey guys Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17 isn't working. Can you guys please check? Thank you in advance.

Rada1

Reaction score
yeah trainer needs another update hopefully MR ANTI-FUN can see this and update

Rada1

Reaction score
is it possible to get an update please, i know warhammer 2 is out but there is still stuff i want to do in 1 especially with norsca

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Thank you!

Current Trainers:
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +12
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +15
Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.1.0 Build 10514 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.2.0 Build 10911 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.3.0 Build 11281 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.3.0 Build 11349 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.4.0 Build 11973 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.5.0 Build 12678 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.5.0 Build 12745 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13306 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 13579 Trainer +17
Total War Warhammer V1.6.0 Build 14562 Trainer +17

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Movement Lords
  3. Inf.Movement Heroes
  4. Fast Research
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Recruiting
  7. Set Generals Skill Points
  8. Inf.Population Surplus
  9. Inf.Public Order
  10. Recover Troops Size
  11. God Mode
  12. Inf.Ammo
  13. Inf.Population Surplus Hordes
  14. Inf.Magic
  15. Add 1000 Exp Of Selected Lord or Hero
  16. Instant Spell Cooldown
  17. Super Unit Size
Notice:
  • You shouldn't use Hordes surplus population unless you playing Hordes faction
  • To edit money click on Game Editor button then enter value and edit it , You must have the trainer activated and open any city in game before using the money editor
  • For Skill Points first select any Hero or Lord then enter wanted value of skill points and set it , It will only effect selected Hero or Lord
  • Your units may still lose 3-4 or even 10 soldiers per but will not go lower with god mode on .
  • For Exp to work first activate trainer then select a Hero or a Lord then click on it and once selected press the exp hotkey then click away to something else then click back on Hero or Lord to see cheat effect ,You will still have to gain 1 exp in game for that Hero or Lord for rank to level up instantly to as much exp as you added
Known bugs to be fixed on next update for the trainer within the next 24 hours :
  • Fix God Mode Cheat in battle when player units get hit with spell their health go sky high until the game crashes -- Done
  • Add Inf. Magic -- Done
  • Fix population surplus for chaos -- Done
  • Add Rank -- Done
  • Fix skill points to work for heroes -- Done
  • Godmode crashes-- Done
  • Add Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities.-- Done
  • Super troop size add-- Done
  • Ammo cheat effect AI-- Done
  • Recover Troops Size not working properly -- Done

I know some people come here to check for warhammer 2 , So here is Warhammer 2 link !

https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/total-war-warhammer-2-trainer.14409/

DolphinSUX

Reaction score
Hey it seems that as soon as I turn the trainer on I'm given an infinite amount of money and some other stuff then my game crashes, what might I be doing wrong? (I'm playing as Brettonia)

Swampnutsoup

Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone got this trainer to work with Norsca? I can't find a version that works for me with that race on any of the patches since they were added.

jpfoley76

Reaction score
they must have done a hot patch or something because the newest trainer doesnt work for me sadly

Shadowscar90

Reaction score
So, everything seems to work for me (at least, the things I use in general), but I am having the issue many have said in the past about using the skill point editor, but it goes to the nearest lord, rather than the hero I have selected. I even moved my hero all the way to the other end of the map, and it just adds the points to the lord they're closest to. Tried in both the map with the hero selected, and in their details/skills screens. Anyone able to figure out how to do this? Want an overpowered shadow vampire to supplement my army.

Brizzard

Reaction score
how I can open the trainer while the game is running? I dont want to play it in windows mode.
It seems to working but I can't use the game editor 'cause the trainer isn't "over" the game like in your video... have I to play in windows mode????

psychochaingang

Reaction score
Hey it seems that as soon as I turn the trainer on I'm given an infinite amount of money and some other stuff then my game crashes, what might I be doing wrong? (I'm playing as Brettonia)
IM having the same issue , it worked fine the other day tho i only had around 10k but when i activate trainer i have like 99999

psychochaingang

Reaction score
ok i tried again this time with the opened but activated then opened the game pressed f1 to activate then went back to game still had the same probelm i think the game did have a hotfix or some type of update

Reaction score
Total War Warhammer 1 had an update today (about 116 mb) without CA mention any details on what the update actually changed. As a result, the trainer no longer works.

zoro7

Reaction score
Hello! Firstly thank you for your great job! Your trainers always works perfactlly! And for game Total War Warhammer too. But recently was released new version V1.6.0 Build 14837 and trainer stopped working. Could you update it please?