NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Empire, Dwarfs or Chaos.
Would enjoy them more if I had a working trainer :p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with more fixes ,If god mode still crashes please let me know , Download same attachment file " Total War Warhammer V1.00 Build 9738 Trainer +17"
  • Applied a fix to God Mode
  • Applied a fix to Ammo cheat
  • Applied a fix to Recover Troops Size

RiriFrenchy

Reaction score
It seems to be working, 3 hours of gameplay and no crash, tested with the dwarfs and the empire

Jedasd

Reaction score
2 hours of constant battles and god mode didnt crash it. Didnt check the other options though. Thanks for your hard work.

Alex250

Reaction score
2 hours of gameplay and a lot of battles with the options enabled and all work fine except the Recovery troops, this cheat work for troops except generals, heroes and monsters with 1 unit only(varghulfs, giants...). But Thanks :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
2 hours of gameplay and a lot of battles with the options enabled and all work fine except the Recovery troops, this cheat work for troops except generals, heroes and monsters with 1 unit only(varghulfs, giants...). But Thanks :)
Im pretty sure when i tested it , It worked fine on Heroes and 1 unit .

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
you are a god.

anyone want to start a MAF religion :eek:

kandras

Reaction score
Ahh bugger, i can't download latest version :(
nvm got it ty :)

Last edited:

Alex250

Reaction score
Im pretty sure when i tested it , It worked fine on Heroes and 1 unit .

I discover the problem: for normal troops works fine, for generals, heroes a 1 unit works if you have activated before a battle. So, if you activate the cheat after a battle this only works for normal units, if you have activated the cheat before a battle this works fine.

mezz

Reaction score
ya the trainer dosent cause a crash no more units lose health on campaign map but regains health after resolving or fighting battles

Zheromer

Reaction score
Tried as Chaos, crashed 3 times within 15min. I enabled Godmode, Inf move speed and inf magic.

Eternalvagabond

Reaction score
Tried as Dwarves crashed 3 times going into "ambush at thundering falls" with only inf move lord and god mode on

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Tried as Dwarves crashed 3 times going into "ambush at thundering falls" with only inf move lord and god mode on
I get crashes at that ambush place too, but I got the crashes with the trainers before the current updated one. I haven't tried out the updated trainer yet but will soon hopefully.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Crashes still on god mode with chaos (and quest battles)

not the end of world just turn off god mode if your playing as chaos or quests:p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I get crashes at that ambush place too, but I got the crashes with the trainers before the current updated one. I haven't tried out the updated trainer yet but will soon hopefully.
If you still crashes at that point send me a gamesave and i will check it out .

mognut

Reaction score
i have avast anti virus and it keeps blocking the latest update to the trainer. ive tried excluding it but it keeps shutting it down so ive just diable it for the moment while i play. anyone had the same issue? i did file a report to say its not a virus