Trainer Search

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i have avast anti virus and it keeps blocking the latest update to the trainer. ive tried excluding it but it keeps shutting it down so ive just diable it for the moment while i play. anyone had the same issue? i did file a report to say its not a virus

unfortunately as it is a unknown .exe most antivirus don't allow MAF's trainers to run. just disable them while you play :)

chowdary99

Reaction score
No crashes forme when using godmode as empire so far finished the whole empire campaing

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
If you still crashes at that point send me a gamesave and i will check it out .
I haven't been able to test out the new trainer recently but what I was saying to the other guy was that I got the crashes too on the ambush quest on the older trainers.
I would like to add it seems like the only two things you need to fix now are the quest crashes with god mode and the chaos campaign crashes. After that I don't think anything else needs to be fixed.

kaoru onodera

Reaction score
when should i run the trainer? , it's work fine at first time after i re run the game it's not work anymore please help.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
@kaoru onodera - always start game first then trainer. if you exit game close trainer. otherwise you need to close game and trainer again and start fresh.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
yea but it desyncs the game so tkaes alot long to process turns

yenene

Reaction score
Thanks for the great job!

It seems trying to remap the keys is not working on +17 version

Error:[string "ProcssName="Warhammer.exe"--end name
..."]:692: attempt to index a nil value (global 'htkey22')

..."]:662: attempt to index a nil value (global 'htkey19')
..."]:672: attempt to index a nil value (global 'htkey20')
..."]:682: attempt to index a nil value (global 'htkey21')
..."]:692: attempt to index a nil value (global 'htkey22')

Tebster88

Reaction score
yea but it desyncs the game so tkaes alot long to process turns
Do you think this will change to the better someday? Or is it just hopeless to use the trainer in coop altogether? Got the same problem.....

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Do you think this will change to the better someday? Or is it just hopeless to use the trainer in coop altogether? Got the same problem.....

its impossible as its hard coded by CA to stop online campaign cheating,

best off just use the money cheat once and then desync and get on with it with your coffers full.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
HOI 4 came out so I've been too busy to play Warhammer :p

i'm @ work so cant test, if possible could you test and let me know? i think i will buy HOI4 this weekend is it any good?

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
i'm @ work so cant test, if possible could you test and let me know? i think i will buy HOI4 this weekend is it any good?
I've only played a little bit of the new trainer as the Empire and some of the Dwarfs. I have had no problems when playing. HOI4 is pretty good if you know how to play, I'm new to the HOI series but I've played alot of EU4. My only problem is just getting used to the new UI and all the new features.

Tebster88

Reaction score
its impossible as its hard coded by CA to stop online campaign cheating,

best off just use the money cheat once and then desync and get on with it with your coffers full.
Ahh okay :) Tnx! but doesent the desync turn the timer back to before you had money? :O