Trainer Search

Aistral

Reaction score
Really awesome old game, would be amazing to have the ability to increase levels, or gold for that matter (it's a pain to get normally LOL) and also would be nice to have an item editor and Skill point editor <3 <3 if you could please make a trainer for this game it'd be awesome

Xzavier Knives

Reaction score
BUMP +1

Title: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Troika Games
Platform: Steam

K G

Reaction score
There's already a quite useful save game editor available for this game.
Ask Google and it'll show you.

MC1988

Reaction score
Really awesome old game, would be amazing to have the ability to increase levels, or gold for that matter (it's a pain to get normally LOL) and also would be nice to have an item editor and Skill point editor <3 <3 if you could please make a trainer for this game it'd be awesome

I have a tutorial on Youtube using Cheat Engine for this very method. You can make yourself a God and rich before even starting the game.

If you're running this on a newer operating system like Windows 7, 8 or 10. You need to run the game in Windowed Mode in order to use Cheat Engine without your graphic's bugging out. I'm working with a few friends on a work around for this but so far, Windowed Mode is the only thing we know of.

There's already a quite useful save game editor available for this game.
Ask Google and it'll show you.

You sure KG? I hear people have been having issues with this lately.

K G

Reaction score
You sure KG? I hear people have been having issues with this lately.

Type "arcanum editor" on your browser and press enter. You'll be amazed.

The game hasn't been updated for the last 10 years or so. The old editors still work just fine.

Aistral

Reaction score
holy crap i hadn't realized so many people played this

SunStormer

Reaction score
holy crap i hadn't realized so many people played this
It's an age old Classic RPG with next to no games that come close to it's play style (crafting,huge world, quests, turn based/real time combat, magic vs technology, etc)
I've invested hundreds of hours into it's addictiveness, though I would like to point out "Cheat engine" works extremely well with Arcanum

Last edited:

Aistral

Reaction score
hahaha i just suck majorly at using Cheat Engine, i managed to use it once with dishonored and got crossbow bolts to multiply but thats it and that was luck

Tashdacat

Reaction score
+1 to this. I really wanna see what happens when you max out certain stats and just go for it

MC1988

Reaction score
It's an age old Classic RPG with next to no games that come close to it's play style (crafting,huge world, quests, turn based/real time combat, magic vs technology, etc)
I've invested hundreds of hours into it's addictiveness, though I would like to point out "Cheat engine" works extremely well with Arcanum

Actually you're right it does work incredibly well with Cheat Engine. I have two videos on YouTube for players about this, (I need to remake them) and even found a work around with the black and purple glitch screen issue that's pretty common now when people use the Alt-Tab for Windows 10 users due to the hardware updates.

+1 to this. I really wanna see what happens when you max out certain stats and just go for it

Honestly? You pretty much turn your character into the baddest mfr in the game. You still have to collect the appropriate gear so you don't end up as fodder for wolves, rats and so on, but it's pretty interesting.

Also I'm rather surprised no one in this post looked into Arcanum's community. Drog Black-Tooth is one of the most legendary players in that community, not active anymore that I'm aware of, but he's also made some patches for the game to help fix a lot of the issues in the game. He even found the debug console they removed from the game right before launch and turned it into a trainer.

I don't think it's around anymore, but Cheat Engine will definitely take care of everything you want or you can even use the character editor K G mentioned in an earlier comment.

Last edited: