Trainer Search

Smallsachet

Reaction score
Before I updated to the Fall Creator's update of Windows 10 x64, the trainers work. After updating, it doesn't now.

Am I missing a program needed to run the trainer? Like those Microsoft Redistributable or NET Frameworks? I've already set the anti-virus to exclude my trainer folder.

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
My trainers work fine on the Fall Creator's update .. Windows 10 is utter crap ATM ..

Does nothing happen when you click on the trainer? Did you try running as admin or using Compatibility mode?

Smallsachet

Reaction score
My trainers work fine on the Fall Creator's update .. Windows 10 is utter crap ATM ..

Does nothing happen when you click on the trainer? Did you try running as admin or using Compatibility mode?

Yes nothing happens when I launch the trainer even in admin or compatibility mode

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Try disabling the Game Bar in Windows 10 and also maybe disable Windows Defender and your AV before running the trainer in admin mode .. Remember to enable AV once your done with the trainer ..
Apart from this I am not really sure .. MAF hasn't mentioned if he uses Win 10 for making his trainers because the API is different in 7 and 10 ..

Smallsachet

Reaction score
I've tried those already, did not work though. Anyway I'll just do a clean install of windows 10 instead of looking to solve this problem. Thanks!