Trainer Search

PantheR_ReborN

Reaction score
I come across this problem with a lot of MAF trainers, I start the game, run the correct trainer for the game version, and when I try to activate the trainer all I get is an error tone. It makes no difference when ran in Administrator or normal. Sometimes the trainers will actually activate, but most times it's just the error tone. Any ideas what the problem is?

Anirban001

Reaction score
Umm sometimes u just have to close the trainer and open again worked 4 me for witcher 2 and state of decay

Tyler Sawyer

Reaction score
I'm getting the same problem, I opened and closed many times but nothing changed, I tried using different compatability modes. Trainers that were working yesterday wont work today all I get is the error tone.

e1431026

Reaction score
Same here as well, opened and closed over 10 times but no results.

thisisdonniej

Reaction score
1 Please List out Trainer Problem ///////// games' on but not activiating
#2 Please List Game Version //////////// don't know probably v1
#3 Please List Whether Your Game is an Original Copy or a retail Copy /////////// this is retail copy
#4 Please Be Patient if there are trainers that are outdated and needs to be updated We Will do our best to get to every request as soon as possible///////// thank you

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
are u guys all on win 8.1 i seem to think that if u upgraded and your games were on anything but C or were standalone the trainer simply wont activate, ull see checkmarks but just a "bing" tone instead of "trainer activated" or whatever, have come across this with 2 trainers so far, DP the directors cut, and AC black flag. they pop up but then with the pointer theres a small hourglass usually when MAF sites supposed to open but never does. This may be a CE problem, but im not sure.

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Dragonball xenoverse trainer doesn't work at all u can't cheat with it i use the right commands but i don't get(cheat active sound)

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Boderlands cheats only skills work not exp maxer
Dragonball xenoverse doesn't work at all no cheat active sound

Scavenge

Reaction score
It happened to me too, ONLY F1 BUTTON!!!!. Don't know how to fix this problem

nevets8

Reaction score
I have this problem as well with all my mrAntifun trainers, will only work one time in the game with the correct version, and if I close the game and try to play on another occasion, the trainer will make a sound, but won't activate. This has been my experience with mrAntifun trainers. Am not new to using trainers I've been using trainers for well over ten years.
WIndows 10 user, But it also happened when I use windows 7.

• Start the game first then sensitive. The trainer (Done nothing changed)
  • In some games, you would have to use the function in the game before activating the related cheat,e.g., shoot a bullet then activate unlimited ammo cheat.(No difference Trainer won't activate)
  • Make sure the trainer was made for the game version you are using, Many of the trainers we have work on multiple versions of the game however other games are version sensitive . ( Same Version)
And this happens to me in various games. Tropico 5, Stellaris, Crusader Kings II, Divinity Original Sin 2, Vail Of Crows, Tyranny, Power & Revolution - Geo-Political Simulator 4, Oriental Empires, Long Live the Queen, ETC just to mention a few that only worked 1 time (the moment I downloaded it) and then it never worked again without any updates or changes.

Last edited: