Trainer Search

Dingospo

Reaction score
Hey Mr Antifun,

Can you please update for the latest version? Thanks.

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun! Thanks for all your hard work on all of these trainers; the work you do is amazing! I'm blown away at how many updates every game needs, and you somehow manage to provide. (Personally, I think my head would explode if our situations were reversed.)

Anyhow, a new version for this came out on Steam, ver. 1.27825, that I could definitely use some help with. It's by no means a priority. I'm trying to get better at using Cheat Engine to find the floating health values so that I don't have to bother designers with trifles like this, but I'm pretty terrible with it so far which is why I thought I'd check in here.

On the upside, no one else seems to have a trainer for this latest version on Steam, so at the very least you'd have a corner on the market in the Google searches. Anyway, if you have a few minutes to update this trainer, I know that I, for one, would be deeply appreciative. No pressure and no rush. Thanks for providing this awesome product to us gamers!!!

-Zak

Armen Noik

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello, Mr. Antifun
Thanks for these trainers however they are not work anymore in the current version. Could you please take a few minutes to update it whenever youguys have free time? Thank you!!

Zorlun

Reaction score
Thank you for this.
There is a little problem with it thought, your clone in training and the last boss of the game are also benefiting from the trainer.

slapz616

Reaction score
did anyone have any issues with the final boss?? the trainer works too well it gives the final boss infinite health and not me. Am I alone in this?

Emirykol

Reaction score
hello
please the trainer needs to be updated
version steam 1.50397
thanks
ps : sorry my english is very bad

Error404Bis

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun,
Too bad the trainer doesn't work with the GOG version. I will have to improve my skills.