Trainer Search

InfiniteSpaces

Reaction score
Agreed with also couple of people above, the happy population works OK, but adding gas/coal doesn't seem to work at all, even when i follow exactly what you do in the video tut, also adding the money to the Swiss account out right crashes the game every time, also this is the same on both the steam and non steam client.

Thanks for doing this though, as someone who as had a go at this type of thing in the past, appreciate your time patience and ingenuity, keep up the good work!

InfiniteSpaces

Reaction score
Agreed with also couple of people above, the happy population works OK, but adding gas/coal doesn't seem to work at all, even when i follow exactly what you do in the video tut, also adding the money to the Swiss account out right crashes the game every time, also this is the same on both the steam and non steam client.

Thanks for doing this though, as someone who as had a go at this type of thing in the past, appreciate your time patience and ingenuity, keep up the good work!
Forgot to add i was playing in sandbox mode each time, perhaps that's a factor?

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well, Mr. Antifun, I have good news and bad news for you, as often seems to be the way life works. The bad news is, the f12 freeze money loss option doesn't seem to work with the game, I'm using a tropico5.exe with version 1.2 of the game under Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. On the other hand, the F2 happiness thing works like a champ, as previously noted by others in this thread. It will be rather nice not to have to worry about unhappiness causing my poor guards to get sacked and my palace destroyed by angry mobs of my own people. As I have stated before, you rock, and may Christ grant you health and prosperity for getting fellow gamers out of the no-win situations some sadistic game developers like to get us in to. Thanks a ton, and good job.

Orsi

Reaction score
Every time I open any one of the two trainers, I got a "http://mrantifun.net Unregistered class" error.
It detects the running game but doesn't do anything except to say 'cheat actived' everytime I try to use it.

(Im using Win8 x64 and the steam version)

Tonecas

Reaction score
patch 1.03 plz

btw happy is working from trainer 1.02 the rest not

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Every time I open any one of the two trainers, I got a "http://mrantifun.net Unregistered class" error.
It detects the running game but doesn't do anything except to say 'cheat actived' everytime I try to use it.

(Im using Win8 x64 and the steam version)

did you try troubleshoot compatibility? change it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3

Merenwen

Reaction score
Hi, I'm really thankful for the trainer and for all your hard work, but I had very much hoped it would add 100"K" (bank and swiss ) to the game and not 100M. That pretty much makes the game useless for me as I intended to use that option (just like in the previous tropico) to only rescue myself whenever I got in real trouble, otherwise this billionaire thing just makes the game boring. I hope you won't get annoyed with this, but I realized the other day that there were others like me so I was hoping it might be incentive for you to tweak it a bit to work like it did for your first version of the trainer. I'm so sorry to ask this of you :(

Orsi

Reaction score
did you try troubleshoot compatibility? change it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3

The trainer runs perfectly, the problem is that it doesnt work with Tropico 5 1.03