Trainer Search

blad2003

Reaction score
Hey there was a update for tropico 5 to 1.3 (steam) and now this trainer isent working also other money editors also dont work =[

Merenwen

Reaction score
Correct!

However, there are already some working mods for tropico 5, most i have already tested and can confirm as working, the full list so far can be found here: http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=23453
Ooooh! Thanks for this link mate, I had absolutely no idea mods existed for any of the tropico games lol. Btw I don't know how to use cheat codes but I can adjust both accounts with cheatengine during gameplay, but it gets a bit annoying after a while. I guess I'm just a lazy person :) Thanks for giving an ish, I was afraid MrAntifun would be too busy to respond so I wasn't planning on checking back too soon.

Merenwen

Reaction score
Oops I mean I do know how to use cheat codes, I thought you meant cheatengine codes!

Wasiu1

Reaction score
Don't work witch 1.03 Steam Version. Can you fix it ? I noticed that Cheat Engnie also stop working. Thanks in advance.

Merenwen

Reaction score
Don't work witch 1.03 Steam Version. Can you fix it ? I noticed that Cheat Engnie also stop working. Thanks in advance.

I'm still using version 1.02 of the game because of this, I'll update when someone makes working mods for money or a working trainer. I'm afraid I can't help as I only know basic cheatengine usage. Sorry :(

continuum299

Reaction score
seemingly when you change the value address of cash in game it changed back so that's why it's not working

Wasiu1

Reaction score
Someone know why value adress changed back ? Some kind of additional security in newest patch ?

continuum299

Reaction score
maybe,but not really.i tried this with cheat engine.i search for the value.maybe they changed from 4byte to float or it's still 4byte but with security protocol

Orsi

Reaction score
I'm still using version 1.02 of the game because of this, I'll update when someone makes working mods for money or a working trainer. I'm afraid I can't help as I only know basic cheatengine usage. Sorry :(

Lucky you... too bad the Steam version updates automatically... :(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Lucky you... too bad the Steam version updates automatically... :(
you do know you can change the setting to not automatically update games right?? right click on your library game, select properties, click updates and change to do not automatically update this game.

Orsi

Reaction score
I love you! :D

Too bad theres no way to only install the 1.02 update

Last edited:

Orsi

Reaction score
Grrrrr.... Its not working even with Tropico 5 1.00 and I'm still getting that 'unregistered class' error

I wonder if its a Windows 8.1 Update 1 issue...

Corps

Reaction score
i deinstall the game and install new but the updates are automaticly there trainer didn´t work =(

ravargas

Reaction score
The trainer worked me a couple of times, but now I can not run it. That is, do not open my trainer. How to fix this? I use win 8

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Grrrrr.... Its not working even with Tropico 5 1.00 and I'm still getting that 'unregistered class' error

I wonder if its a Windows 8.1 Update 1 issue...
Any news? :)
The trainer worked me a couple of times, but now I can not run it. That is, do not open my trainer. How to fix this? I use win 8

did you guys try compatibility troubleshoot to windows 7 or windows XP SP3?