Trainer Search

brunob

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun,

When at last comes the update for Tropico 1.03 Trainer out? I'd donate, but there is nothing.

spcsteve

Reaction score
yep same i think when the trainer is updated i will be sending some money to mr antifun so please hurry please update soon

Gladiator24

Reaction score
Please add money and happy population in the last version and I have a question:
Is it possible to add money when you freeze cash?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Please add money and happy population in the last version and I have a question:
Is it possible to add money when you freeze cash?
No its not possible , Also happy population is in the current trainer too as Better Approval Rating ,Add money isn't possible to make for this game anymore unless you use a game mod and not a trainer .

Reaction score
ok thank u that works...but now the most strange thing happend im missing my build menu.....

awdterror

Reaction score
If you turn on the freeze cash, turn it off, and turn it back on, that's usually when it will crash the game, so I just leave it on.

blad2003

Reaction score
the trainer seems to remove my build menu after some time it works for about 10/20mins then all the menus go blank but the game is still running i just cant build anything save anything or look at any of the stats/build pages/edicts this only happens when using the trainer i have no issues without the trainer has happened a good 5x now ;(

Reaction score
the trainer seems to remove my build menu after some time it works for about 10/20mins then all the menus go blank but the game is still running i just cant build anything save anything or look at any of the stats/build pages/edicts this only happens when using the trainer i have no issues without the trainer has happened a good 5x now ;(
thank goodness i thought it was only just me having this problem

Orsi

Reaction score

Im having the same problem

spcsteve

Reaction score
nothing works activates but no cash gain and we need an add cash button not just swiss bank and same problem with F4 the trainer quits when i press it can u make the cheats clickeable as well that would fix my problem with that