Trainer Search

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
The latest trainer works fine for me. Working as intended.

oscar147

Reaction score
there is a new version of this game 1.09 and no triner works with it

PaulBilou

Super Donor
Reaction score
The 1.00 trailer works with version 1.09. It seems like we have to restart a new campaign.

ColeTekBiz

Reaction score
1.09 version. i had it working last night oh mannnnn now its not working again. guess shouldn't have got out of the game

Crater

Reaction score
Good news! I can also confirm that the 1.00 trailer works with version 1.09 when you start a new game!

ColeTekBiz

Reaction score
hey finally got it running ok here is how i got it to work
YES run new game beat the first level get back to camp screen and purchase whatever then i went hit on f1 just to see if it would work then i herd it. now how to get it work on your save game just go to load why you have your cheats enable work fine......

VinylsMods

Reaction score
There's nothing I can do to stop it saying the file has a virus. I tried allowing the app through Firewall, I tried Firefox (How I got the file in the first place) and the .exe keeps removing itself.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
There's nothing I can do to stop it saying the file has a virus. I tried allowing the app through Firewall, I tried Firefox (How I got the file in the first place) and the .exe keeps removing itself.

Disable your Anti-Virus and/or add the trainer to your Anti-Virus's exception list.

Orionshee

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
So, the trainer works with a new campaign, but not with a campaign you are continuing...anything that can be done about that MAF?

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
It is the Holiday season, I would expect the trainer updates to be slowed down some.

Bluesfilm1

Reaction score
For some reason i can not extract 1.00's file and it doesnt show up as a document it shows up as the white slip any help?

ramp8ge

Donor
Reaction score
It also appears to just be a file with nothing inside of it to extract. Anyone know whats up?