Trainer Search

FlumenSV

Donor
Reaction score
The 0.70 trainer is working with 0.74 update. Just tried it, all cheats works. Just apply it following instructions (Notice).

traxa

Reaction score
The 0.70 trainer is working with 0.74 update. Just tried it, all cheats works. Just apply it following instructions (Notice).

I am folllowing the instructions,
Click one of my units in game, then hit key to activate trainer..wait a few seconds and then instead of it saying "trainer activated" it makes an error window popup like chime and nothing happens.

cipirek

Donor
Reaction score
doesnt work for me . I can onlx active trainer, but when i click on other keys its make only pure sound and doesnt work

FlumenSV

Donor
Reaction score
This is how I do it and it works. I have a purchased copy on steam.
Start the game. On Menu screen ALT+TAB to exit game and start the trainer. Then alt+tab back to game and load my save. After the battle start, select one unit and activate trainer (F1). After encoutering the enemy and lose a few infanrty/cavalry I activate cheats F2 to F6 in wanted order, always waiting to have the "cheat activated" voice confirmation. F7 to F9 can be activated after battle in the camp following instructions.

cipirek

Donor
Reaction score
Start the game. On Menu screen ALT+TAB to exit game and start the trainer. Then alt+tab back to game and load my save. After the battle start, select one unit and activate trainer (F1). After encoutering the enemy and lose a few infanrty/cavalry I activate cheats F2 to F6 in wanted order, always waiting to have the "cheat activated" voice confirmation. F7 to F9 can be activated after battle in the camp following instructions.
Thank you, witth this instructions its perfect working :)

fdsahsef

Reaction score
I tried what you said with the file being anti virus free but it still wont let it load i get an error message, could you try making a new trainer? I don't know how hard that would be but it would be greatly appreciated

traxa

Reaction score
I have tried this, it still just makes a chime sound and doesnt activate not sure why

jayway

Reaction score
Hi, i ****** up somewhere and i can't put off the cheat of my units, i was blocked so i use it, now i would like to continue as a normal player, can someone help me ? (sry for my english)

ScortLX

Reaction score
Not working properly with update to 0.75. Trainer will activate and you can activate inf health, but all other cheats result in the dreaded "ding" from windows.

Crater

Reaction score
0.75 Killed most of the current trainer. 0.70 Trainer works fine with ALL cheats on 0.74, but the Gettysburg 0.75 update (2/13/16) has officially killed the 0.70 Trainer

mikerolf1

Reaction score
Strange, I can't get the new trainer to start. It downloads fine, extracts fine, but refuses to start.

Task Manager says it's running, but it does not display or work.

ScortLX

Reaction score
New trainer works beautifully. Thank you for such a quick response.

mikerolf1

Reaction score
Strange, I can't get the new trainer to start. It downloads fine, extracts fine, but refuses to start.

Task Manager says it's running, but it does not display or work.

UPDATE: Deleted the trainer and zip file, restarted my computer, then re-downloaded the trainer. Now it works just fine. Thank you Mrantifun.

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
Using this trainer has been an exercise in frustration for me, because it seems to be hit or miss about detecting keyboard input. I press and press the function keys, and the trainer DOES NOT RESPOND, even though I'm doing everything the way everyone is being told to do it in this thread!

Rspen46

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I have 1 question, on the Vo.70 Trainer F3 & F5 do not work, all of the others do, any ideas on this, and wher is the download for the 75 trainer

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
I reread the advice, and I'm getting the trainer to activate, and getting most of the cheats to activate consistently, except the max armory cheat. Getting that cheat to work is still like pulling teeth! I'll get ALL the other cheats activated, but when I press F9, all I get is the "ding". I try editing the hotkey, and no matter which key I choose, IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE! Please fix the trainer so that ALL the functions will work consistently.