Trainer Search

JoukahainenLk

Reaction score
Game 0.76 have released. With 0.75 trainer, money and armory cheats both work, but cheats for battle don't work at all.

fdsahsef

Reaction score
ya trainer got trashed with the new .76, love the trainer thank you so mcuh, idk how soon u can make a new 1 but it would be greatly appreciated!

JoukahainenLk

Reaction score
New trainer can be activated and all cheats except 'Infinite Condition' work properly in game client 0.76 hotfix rev 18548.

ScortLX

Reaction score
New trainer can be activated and all cheats except 'Infinite Condition' work properly in game client 0.76 hotfix rev 18548.
What he said.

GondolaCZ123

Reaction score
Infinite health for for enemy too. Is someone have the same problem ?

Last edited:

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
There's been a new update. It's now 0.77, and with the 0.76 trainer, infinite health applies to both armies, infinite supplies and morale don't activate at all, and infinite condition activates, but I didn't see if it worked. This must be as frustrating for you as it is for us.

fdsahsef

Reaction score
something that i love about you is, if there is a problem you fix it, and you fix it really fast, you really could've given up on this game, you make a lot of trainers and a lot for this one alone, but you're great about making sure your users are satisfied and i just wanted to thank you

TankHunter

Reaction score
It updated just today to .78, so yeah, .77 wont work anymore.