Trainer Search

Halenko

Reaction score
Before someone says trainer is not working with Patch 0.90....its still working fine.

Marse Robert

Reaction score
works perfect thank you. heads up Dartis just put out another update after this. ill respond if it messes up the trainer.

rks888888

Reaction score
I'm having a slight issue with the trainer taking time to start working. It either works right away or not at all and crashes. Anything I could be doing right to prevent the crashing of the trainer?

Pete Rublee

Reaction score
Hi, I've got an issue, Mr. Anti-Fun. The trainer is for v0.80, but the game has updated to v0.91. Can we get an update, please?

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
I just tested trainer 0.80 with UGCW version 0.93, and all cheats are activating and functioning properly. I'm sorry to tell you folks that are saying it doesn't work that you probably aren't following the right procedure to activate the trainer and the cheats.

godofwar889

Reaction score
I refute that, I just tested as well. I can't even activate the trainer. Whenever I press F1 I get the same chime whenever the trainer is incompatible with the current version.

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
I figured it out you can only use the Trainer in campaign mode it seems. In custom battles the Trainer will not work

kidschrock

Reaction score
New trainer added , The problem with multiple corps has been fixed .

using the trainer but when I active the infinite health, or any of the others it grants the perk to the opposition as well. What am I doing wrong?
Jim

Rosseau

Reaction score
I have a saved campaign and it's not working at all. Which means I don't dare continue said campaign until we have a new trainer ;)