Trainer Search

Avenger93

Reaction score
I would like to report that on the lastest version 0.96 on steam the trainer no longer works. Some options still activate but they do not have the intended effect (god mode activates but units still die especialy in melee, condition activates but does not work as far as I have seen) and other options simply do not work, like supplies and morale. Could we please get an update on the trainer?

wesley2103

Reaction score
I am having the same issue this morning. hopefully there is a fix soon. :)

Gubernacht

Reaction score
Same here, God mode seems to work but Morale, which is more important to me, doesn't seem to work :(

Marse Robert

Reaction score
Indeed it not working correctly with the new patch. The recruits, money and armory all work, but health, condition, morale, and instant reload are all in need of some love. Thank you for this trainer my very good sir. I hope you can get it back up and running soon.

ambro300

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is excellent, unfortunately only part of it works now after the game was updated.

Gubernacht

Reaction score
Hopefully it will get fixed when he has some time. I love these trainers as they are generally simple to use

Marse Robert

Reaction score
The dev of UGCW on the steam forums said a patch is upcoming in the near future. I believe this is what Mrantifun is waiting for.

Gubernacht

Reaction score
It would make sense, why make an update now, only have to update it in 2-3 days time or a weeks time when a new bigger patch is due out...as i remember reading something to say the game is just about out of early access

wesley2103

Reaction score
All i see is v080, if its the one that is activated, its giving the enemy inf health. unlees 0.97 is located in a diff location.

Avenger93

Reaction score
All i see is v080, if its the one that is activated, its giving the enemy inf health. unlees 0.97 is located in a diff location.

What I ment is the game version. Trainer stoped working properly since the 0.96 update.

ScortLX

Reaction score
Just logged in to Steam and was presented with the full release patch.

Avenger93

Reaction score
Yep, game got fuly released, though aparently there is no change from 0.97 to launch version, they just corrected some text.

Interesting that they would do it because the game still has some issues to deal with but oh well.

Now that the game was officialy released can we preety please get an official 1.0 trainer to go with it?

z474893558

Reaction score
really hope you can help us to fix this......yes,the trainer do work in this game now,but 2 or 3 wave later,the trainer got be crashed:working for enemies and doesn't work for players......
so sad...