Trainer Search

Gorkan

Reaction score
Doesnt work, hopefully Mrantifun can add career points as well

Adine

Reaction score
The supply cheat seems to be broken for me . The trainer says it activates but my guys still run out of supplies

Last edited:

Redjohnnny

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, would it be possible for you to make a modified version of the trainer that's made for use with the J & P Rebalance Mod (I can link it, it's a quite essential mod that most people use with this game)

DeeCee

Reaction score
Unfortunately when I tried to download the cheat, I get a message from Chrome and Windows defender saying that the download is infected with "Vgorf" trojan. Just a FYI.

pooman

Reaction score
it keep give the AI the all the cheats and it dont work for me can u plz fix this

TR717771

Donor
Reaction score
Ultimate General Civil War Trainer needs a update cause the game has updated with some fixes

EL33T1337

Reaction score
This trainer has problems, i have to redownload the ******* trainer everytime i exit it because first time i open it, it works. 2nd time i open it, I press the hotkeys, it freezes my computer and it makes a beep sound. The only way to fix it is to redownload it.

ryshad94

Reaction score
This trainer has problems, i have to redownload the ******* trainer everytime i exit it because first time i open it, it works. 2nd time i open it, I press the hotkeys, it freezes my computer and it makes a beep sound. The only way to fix it is to redownload it.
Sounds like your antivirus is getting ahold of this, I suggest making a folder for mrantifun trainers that you then disable access from your antivirus

BWGator1986

Reaction score
This is by far the most dysfunctional and frustrating trainer of all. The ETW and NTW are flawless and work perfectly. This one is just void of any effort or care in having it work without excess frustration and dozens of restarts. It is not the security software or anti-virus programs either. The revisions have been garbage. It really should be made clear when there are going to be frustration oriented trainers released. It starts to associate gaming with just being another stressful venture. I know that you all don't want that; truly you seek to remove that in some small way from day-to-day existence. So, put some more effort into fixing all of your programming issues. Thanks.

One last note- half of the functions DO NOT WORK if you use the rebalance mod, no matter what is used/done/etc.

Last edited:

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
Please bring back the downloadable trainer I used to be able to get here. The Wemod trainer only works with an internet connection, and I usually play in offline mode.

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
Your partnership with WeMod has utterly ruined Ultimate General for me! I don't have a personal, 24/7 connection to the internet, so I normally play it in offline mode. Since WeMod doesn't download the trainer to my PC, I have to be connected to the internet to use the trainer. Did you even stop to consider players like me before you formed this partnership? I need a trainer I can download to my PC so I don't HAVE to be connected to the internet to use it! Please, either bring back the downloadable version here, or get your partner to provide one!