Trainer Search

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
A new update just came out. Still can't get it to work despite having everything downloaded and following the notes.

I don't know what did it, but the recent update to 2.1.7 got the trainer to work for me. Weirdest thing ever.

Regdornigga

Reaction score
Now none of the keys do anything. I get the error " Cheats couldn't activate!" in the client. Help! I love this trainer by the way. I just want to use it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Now none of the keys do anything. I get the error " Cheats couldn't activate!" in the client. Help! I love this trainer by the way. I just want to use it.
Read the notice on the first post .

Rikishi

Reaction score
I have Winxp still and does not work on xp as says not a valid win32 application

Shadowz67

Reaction score
When I open the Trainer, there is a box that says "status" for a split second, and then it closes. Please Help!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
same, i press multiple times and check ... try pressing harder :p works for me after few tries and few curse words...

Notice:
  • Before you can activate any of the cheats you must lose some of it , E.g. Before activating Inf.Health lose some health then activate it , Before activating Inf.Stamina run and lose some then activate it ..same with cheats food water and radiation , For Mega Exp cheat first gain exp 1 time then activate the cheat .

I will recommend to watch the video

xRif

Reaction score
unlike the DLL trainer version the regular trainer take awhile to register and load. idk if it's a bug in the trainer or something do with game updated but it seem that the regular trainer is save to enable instead of default to disable when activating the trainer.