Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
it doesn't work on version 2.2.3 (i've read the notice)

Check the notice Again couse i just played the Game with the Trainer and its working fine to me.

HeyJah

Reaction score
I've read the notice and know how to activate it but, the only one that works for me is the stamina. It gives the proper voice confirmation (IE: "Cheat Activated").

All remaining (Health, Food, Water, Radiation, & XP), don't activate. When pressed, the system just beeps.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I've read the notice and know how to activate it but, the only one that works for me is the stamina. It gives the proper voice confirmation (IE: "Cheat Activated").
All remaining (Health, Food, Water, Radiation, & XP), don't activate. When pressed, the system just beeps.

Its Seems that your doing something wrong couse the Trainer works fine for Me Watch The Video and Read the notice and Wait till MrAntiFun Will check the Trainer and See if there is any problems with it.

24th_November

Reaction score
I did everything exact but When I load the game And try to start the trainer the trainer starts only for a second and then shuts down? Help pls

wappow

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, a big thank you from me and my friend. I discovered something new about the trainer i'm gonna PM you about it!

Rikishi

Reaction score
just tried to use this trainer and said it is not a win32 application so cant get this trainer to work either

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
just tried to use this trainer and said it is not a win32 application so cant get this trainer to work either
it is possible that it was corrupted during the download,try to delete trainer that you have downloaded then try to download again
also be sure you have c++ Redistributable 2013 and .NET Framework 4.0 for the trainer to work properly.

Rikishi

Reaction score
have downloaded both 4 times and neither work and have installed c++ and net frameworks 4.0 before trying them again for another 4 time each

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
can you add a gold account hack ? please o_O
trainers are made to cheat in game,if you want gold account you have to paid on steam but this game is still free

jeppetzen

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun The version 2.2.5 is out,, Cab there be a update soon xD

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
I can confirm that there is no need for an update at this time. Everything works as it should.

matty1053

Reaction score
Hey, I am in need of some help.(I hate to ask)
When I start it up, I do like the video. Then I lose some stamina, i press F2, and it doesn't work. I lost health to 60%, pressed F1, didn't work. I have everything up to date.
Help please! Thanks. When I do set hotkeys, my PC beeps...

inthechat

Reaction score
Hey, I am in need of some help.(I hate to ask)
When I start it up, I do like the video. Then I lose some stamina, i press F2, and it doesn't work. I lost health to 60%, pressed F1, didn't work. I have everything up to date.
Help please! Thanks. When I do set hotkeys, my PC beeps...
Same ):