Trainer Search

Dracopyr123

Reaction score
Thanks for totally ignoring everything I said in my post and repeating what's already been said by everyone else. Let me reiterate, I have downloaded everything and done everything. And it still doesn't work. Version match.
If youre using the preview it wont work.

Vhbraz

Reaction score
Can you make one trainer for unturned beta 3.11.1.0 ??????????

KappaPride

Reaction score
guys, don't download, my antivirus detected a trojan encrypted in the .exe file.

pandemonix

Reaction score
please update to version 3.11.9.1 the trainer will not work on this the current version of the game, and yes i followed everything seen the videos. read the notice 100 times. and opened the trainer on the main menu. so this version of 2.1.6 simply is no longer able to work with current version of the game.

DarckSkull

Reaction score
Can You Update The Trainer To The 3.12.2.1 Version ?

Last edited:

Sananiki1

Reaction score
To any of you who read's this. It just wouldn't be worth it with all of the active updates coming out. Plus with the 3.0 version's very active VAC-Ban going on. Don't risk your accounts. If your going for single player. Use Cheat Engine. Not worth it nowa day's in my own personal opinion. Just me speaking.

Sananiki1

Reaction score
Where do i put the dlls
Depending on the file, it's normally within the Manage folder. For me it's located here. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned\Unturned_Data\Managed. Thats where it would go. Majority of the time.

Zaack15

Reaction score
nothing works, i tried everything and checked everything

Sananiki1

Reaction score
Then it's simply out of date. Nelson has been seriously upping his security for the games integration with VAC Secure. Until the game is 100% finished with updates. It may just be a loss cause buddy.