Trainer Search

adormitul

Reaction score
cool, got bored and found a way to cheat exp/lvl

all i had to do was-
*find the exp value (easy)
*find the lvl value (easy)
-so all you have to do is give yourself exp, upgrade a skill and it will reset your lvl to 1 (this is where you need the lvl value) now change your lvl value to your desired value (50 for me) and reenter a skill and you will be your desired level and can upgrade your skills, super repetitive but it works.

i dont do tutorials so hopefully this works for you guys.
So if you are reset to level 1 and you are stuck there how do you find the lvl value?

dajarvis72

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I am loving the *Everything is Fine!* (Cheat Status) addition.......you are crushing it...Thanks Again for all your hard work !!!!

Kerol100

Reaction score
holy shit, hopefully you can do the exp or Skill,
Tried to do with cheat engine but fail.(I'm a noob)

Dementoric

Reaction score
EXP works perfectly fine with Cheat Engine. Just note that EXP will not update until you earn some XP then it will update to the newest values set in CE.

makdaddy

Reaction score
After using this trainer i am somehow stuck with level 1 mesmerize. and it just isn't going up.
Anyone got any clue what i wrong ?

Hob Boskins

Reaction score
After using the trainer I'm stuck unable to buy or sell some of the crafting ingredients. I can never have more than 1 Ferrous Tartrate, Potassium, or Sodium Hypo. Any ideas? It's blocking me from completing a mission or crafting medicines.

Hairytoast

Reaction score
After using this trainer i am somehow stuck with level 1 mesmerize. and it just isn't going up.
Anyone got any clue what i wrong ?

With mesmerise it only goes up in level with connection to the story, so the first time you level up to level 2 with mesmerise you should have spoken to Nurse Crane in whitechapel, not at the hospital in the beginning.

HP_CARLOS

Reaction score
heynow - thanx 4 the quick release, hope the gameplay is as good compared to your trainers !

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
After using the trainer I'm stuck unable to buy or sell some of the crafting ingredients. I can never have more than 1 Ferrous Tartrate, Potassium, or Sodium Hypo. Any ideas? It's blocking me from completing a mission or crafting medicines.

This happened to me too and it is a BIG problem because it persists when you restart and even w/ trainer off. For me I recycled a watch for parts so screws and grease I only have 1 of each. Everytime I go to purchase more it just acts like it will buy one and then nothing happens. Game breaking glitch. :-/ I did thankfully zip of my savegames a couple times just in case of a situation like this.

Also you can tell when this will happen. When I recycled the watch the ingredients became 0 and acted differently then when I recycled other stuff. I didn't know at the time that was such a huge problem.

Also the single item in your inventory of each item cannot be sold too. There is no sell option it is like the item is "stuck" to your character. I'd advise caution for everyone because you may literally have to restart your entire game if you aren't backing up savegames regulary.

DeadCells2536

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Vampyr V1.00 Trainer +5
Vampyr V1.00 Trainer +6

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Blood
  4. Inf.Coins
  5. Easy Craft
  6. Inf.Items

Notice:
  • First activate coins cheat then collect some coins to get cheat effect
  • Inf.Items cheat includes ammo on use .
  • For Easy craft cheat first open upgrade window of any weapon , Click on the upgrade then close upgrade window and open it again and upgrade , You have to do the same for each upgrade , Check YouTube video
  • If you get missing DLL error ,Go to LINK HERE and download vc_redist.x64.exe
you are the man bro :D thanks so much for this and so fast! keep up the great work!!!

fg094

Reaction score
the inf item breaks the "missing ingredients" quest.

evilapple

Reaction score
Is there a way to have a trainer that lets me use inf. shadow mist?

Bennlzh

Reaction score
That would only be possible if Mr Antifun adds no skill cooldown