Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggracz

Reaction score
yeah, trainer does not work. :(
Dont make us wait so long to update again please.

chumali

Reaction score
ขอบคุณมากครับ
v204 ก็ทำงานใช้การได้ดีนะครับ

WhiteLink

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer!

I would like to make a little request, if possible.

Could you please add a function just like the "Add 100,000 Exp" just with 10,000 instead, so we can advance the levels one-by-one and get the rewards?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Teran

Reaction score
I use this trainer Victor Vran v2.05 and only running a version of 2.00 So thank you very much :) In the end, well done! I wanted to still add up quickly kill

cannotz

Reaction score
hello mrantifun, you can do a speed hack?
it will be useful to farm and end the game!
thank u for you ******* work

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
For people having problems getting the trainer to activate (applies to GOG version, not sure about any others):

1) Download/extract the latest version of the trainer
2) Start the game
3) Load your save/start new game (not an online game)
4) (The most important step) Alt + Tab out to the desktop and run the trainer as Administrator
5) Hit F1, it should say Trainer Activated
6) Use any of the other options, then Alt+Tab back into the game, and you should be good to go
7) Whenever you want to use Add Gold/Exp, it is best to Alt+Tab out first, then use the option, then Alt+Tab back

Known issues - using (not just activating one time, but actively using) the trainer options multiple times while in the game can (and eventually will) cause the game to CTD, as will Alt+Tabbing back and forth between the game and the desktop too often. For the add gold option, this is especially true - adding gold up to 4 times in one game session should be ok, I've found that trying for a 5th time always causes a CTD no matter if you do it in game or by Alt+Tab to the desktop first.

Last edited:

RogueSpear

Donor
Reaction score
F1 - activation doesnt work for me?

I did what u exactly said above my post but still it only gives a sound like "ding" only. But when I try f2 without activation f1, it says "trainer activated and option goes red.

Last edited:

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Are you using the version from GOG? What I posted applies only to that version from my testing. The trainer is quite unstable at times and there is no guarantee it will work at all on the Steam version.

Status
Not open for further replies.