Trainer Search

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
Now i have seen a post one here about a trainer for this game. As i understand using a trainer in the single player campaign according to the post you can get banned. I have been using cheat engine in the past with no ban so far. So i am requesting a trainer for testing to see if there will be a ban or not. I am willing to take the risk. https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/family/warcraft-iii

1. God Mode
2. Fast Recruiting
3. Inf.Resources
4. No unit cap

Last edited:

Paul Hoogewind

Reaction score
I can understand the reasons for OP. Having said that, if you weren't to log on to the game with an internet connection, (which I think works fine as now it's a non app item), the security wouldn't be a risk would it? I suppose that's also to say that everybody will heed that. Thanks for the work y'all do!

somethingunreal

Reaction score
Hi, I know it can be little out of the way but I would also second this request. I was never able to get the "Unlimited Food / Units" command to work. Supposably its PointBreak but when I create a unit it adds to the 0/100. If by chance you know the command for unlimited units please let me know. The rest such as money and wood etc can be done with GreedIsGood "amount" however I was never able to get unlimited units to work. Currently, the game version is 1.31 and I can not find any references anywhere. Maybe if you guys had a little time to push one final trainer out before the reforged version is released! I saw tables out there but i just don't know how to use CheatEngine otherwise I would make one for the community. Thanks and any update would be awesome!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Why do you want a trainer tho you can use normal cheat codes?

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
Oh gdf. One can use cheat codes yes but cheat codes dont carry over to the next mission. Using a trainer just means that you never have to retype all the codes again and again. Witch saves time

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
If you can type fast it shouldn't be a problem? First enable god mode, the rest of the cheats can be activated later imo...