Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your update, but a little bit annoying when it automatically open browser.

I have one question, does your trainer affect the game data? Because even when i do not open the trainer, the enemy's air force still can deployed a dozen planes a time. And I don't know why ...
Once you close the trainer and the game and then open the game again the trainer wont have any effect .

Filosof_CH

Reaction score
Hello againg. I see you respond selectively. Ask my question again just in case you missed it suddenly.

Is there some problems with adding time or it's not working at all? All of options are working exept "Add Time" and "Subtract Time".
May be there should be some instruction how to use it?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello againg. I see you respond selectively. Ask my question again just in case you missed it suddenly.

Is there some problems with adding time or it's not working at all? All of options are working exept "Add Time" and "Subtract Time".
May be there should be some instruction how to use it?
Just press the hotkeys while the trainer is activated , Notice that add and subtract time wont turn red on the trainer form but you will see the effect in game .

skypine27

Reaction score
Just tested trainer with skirmish against the computer. I tested the "infinite resource" cheat, it works, added like 48,000 resource points BUT....

When you activate the training, at least the infinite resource option, you do NOT get any points for killing enemies. So even though I slaughtered the AI, my score said 0. So other players will certainly notice that you aren't getting any points...

Edit:

Managed to get my score counting when playing another friend of mine in multi (he was aware I was testing trainer) BUT

the game was "not in synch" with the other player. For example, the point totals on his game were very different from mine. In fact, in "his" game, he won against me. And in my game, which finished later, I won against him. So the game was not in synch

Last edited:

Filosof_CH

Reaction score
Just press the hotkeys while the trainer is activated , Notice that add and subtract time wont turn red on the trainer form but you will see the effect in game .
I have tried all the way. Yes it never turn red but never adding time either when you playing single missions. I was waiting for 20 minutes and that was over. No adding time. Maybe there should be more specifics how to use it? In which cases it worked for you?

skypine27

Reaction score
Anyone else having the multi player "out of synch" problem when using this cheat, or others?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else having the multi player "out of synch" problem when using this cheat, or others?

this game is made for single player only. so if there are problems while using it on multiplayer, i guess you know why =)

skypine27

Reaction score
Ahh!! Ok, I guess that answers it.

The other guys trainer, the one by "cheat happens" also causes the same multi player out of synch problem.

Lineark

Donor
Reaction score
Ahh!! Ok, I guess that answers it.

The other guys trainer, the one by "cheat happens" also causes the same multi player out of synch problem.
Obviously, trainers usually work on your system memory and won't affect other one's computer, when data between computers can't match each other, it will cause synch problem.
And I don't suggest to cheat in mutliplayer. If you really want to overwhelm someone with troops, you'd better go for AIs.

hassan alaa

Reaction score
please send me proper password the one mrantifun.net doesnt work, i opened game and activated trainer but it say worng password

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Could you make this trainer for the more up to date versions like i'm using an old version of the trainer and it sort of works not all the options, cheers thanks.

sw4gger2k14

Reaction score
Could you please make a trainer for the newest steam version 14.6.23.430? God mode of the newest trainer doesn't work, For older trainers ammo, fuel and god mode don't work. Thanks.

Peyote

Reaction score
Does all version trainer work wih campaign?
So i just entered the password then active trainer when i press the hotkey F1 etc nothing happens? My reinforcements still limited and deployment point too