Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
WORKS GREAT!!! thank your very much

by the way, anyone have any idea/solution for "out of memory" issue while playing this game?
Its probably your graphic card , Set game graphic settings to low.

Crypt

Donor
Reaction score
It appears that the unlimited reinforcements also affects the AI players as well :p Any fix for this?

Crypt

Donor
Reaction score
Sweet :p

Edit: Perhaps you could leave the option and add one for player only; as it actually makes the game fun sometimes ;)

Captainsand

Reaction score
Hey there. Trying to get this downloaded but am unable. The download fails every time, and after it has it gives connection errors on subsequent attempts. This happens with multiple browsers.

Any suggestions?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey there. Trying to get this downloaded but am unable. The download fails every time, and after it has it gives connection errors on subsequent attempts. This happens with multiple browsers.

Any suggestions?

your anti virus is blocking online exe downloads, try turning off your anti virus then download it

Leitopzz

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, first that all, thanks for share your work with the community for free. Your trainer is great. I have only one question, i looked for a trainer that can ADD TIME, to the battles IN THE CAMPAIGN, not the skirismish. The other options seems to work fine, exept the F8 and F9, can someone confirm that? Thanks!!!

Cavelier28

Reaction score
Trainer working OK then Trainer stopped working now .Working OK i stopped my Anti Virus from blocking it but i excluded it but now trainer is always Active even when i re downloaded it and re install it after down load ? help

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer working OK then Trainer stopped working now .Working OK i stopped my Anti Virus from blocking it but i excluded it but now trainer is always Active even when i re downloaded it and re install it after down load ? help

trainer is always active even after you redownload it. did you try restarting your pc then? lolz

SteH

Reaction score
Hi, I am unable to get the trainer working

When I click active all I hear is a "ping" and the "Active Trainer" icon doesn't turn red.

Any ideas?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I am unable to get the trainer working

When I click active all I hear is a "ping" and the "Active Trainer" icon doesn't turn red.

Any ideas?

hi there just wanna inquire whats your Operating System?

Alucard6567

Reaction score
yes after the last patch v345 some of the trainer isnt working god mode inf fuel inf ammo possible update to trainer to get it working again please and thank you my good sir