Trainer Search

l3RY4N

Reaction score
nope still works.
run the game first then run the trainer and activate it. i usually activate the options in the main menu, but ingame should also work out

MrTrainer

Reaction score
Doesn't work with v18 sadly ... With MrAntiFun not dedicating his time to trainers anymore i fear that this trainer might be not working anymore for future versions :(

Viewycomb44

Reaction score
can u add infinite political points or startegic points or what ever they are called to buy more unites on the global map

palaius

Reaction score
The trainer is still working perfectly fine for almost everything I tried (Fuel, Ammo, Deployment points, Reinforcements and Base Resources). Only "Always Calm" didn't work for me

123mgd

Reaction score
this downloaded fine but when i activate it, it doesnt do anything to the game. i activate it only after the game loads.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with improvements for false positives .

Viewycomb44

Reaction score
hey Mrantifun is there a way you can add infinite political points you know the points you spend on the different regiments

IJN Kuroneko

Reaction score
I dont know why but the trainer doesn't work for me. My game version is 16.11.30 and every time i activate the trainer its just making windows sound.

Last edited:

Marnar

Reaction score
might be a stupid question but does this work in multiplayer as well?

TLerno86

Reaction score
might be a stupid question but does this work in multiplayer as well?
doubt it. its a general rule that stuff like this wont work for multiplayer, definitely not if there is an anti cheat system the game has which will result in kick or ban. best bet would be to find a mod that does what you and your friend(s) want.