Trainer Search

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
Without properly working "Infinite Health" function (not only for Elite units) this trainer is useless.
Please fix it.
Create swarms with the inf resources, attack enemies. When you get to an enemy which is granted infinite health deactivate it, kill it with the swarm, reactivate it before your elite is killed. It's far from useless, you just have to come up with ways to work with the functions which do work completely.

N377

Reaction score
Create swarms with the inf resources, attack enemies. When you get to an enemy which is granted infinite health deactivate it, kill it with the swarm, reactivate it before your elite is killed. It's far from useless, you just have to come up with ways to work with the functions which do work completely.
Lol. If you use infinite health it will be working forever, until you restart the game. So this is not an option.
I don't want to spam with a lot of units and use 99999 resources. I just want to play with infinite units health.

Experica2

Reaction score
Wont able to beat that Last campaign without the infinite Health XD as it also effect the last boss. i didnt use the trainer until the final mission before it where you can use all 3 army :L

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
Lol. If you use infinite health it will be working forever, until you restart the game. So this is not an option.
I don't want to spam with a lot of units and use 99999 resources. I just want to play with infinite units health.

I can turn it off as needed by pressing F6 in game, I have no idea why that doesn't work on your game. It's not ideal but this may be all that is possible with this game.

Sheeppie

Reaction score
I can turn it off as needed by pressing F6 in game, I have no idea why that doesn't work on your game. It's not ideal but this may be all that is possible with this game.
Actually, I experience something similar. For me, an hour or so in game and the trainer stops working, of course, I simply restarted the trainer, but it will not activate again. I have to restart the game and trainer just for it to work for an hour or so before becoming useless.

Yemeth

Reaction score
Elite experience and skulls would help too indeed. Thank you for the trainer too.

Experica2

Reaction score
probably wont be able to edit elite experiance or skulls since its server side i Think

Experica2

Reaction score
I didnt say i need the elite experience since i grinded just saying its not possible to edit elite experience or adding skulls

Zyniker1983

Donor
Reaction score

You can use it without swarms, too. Just kill first normal units than deactivate and attack one vehicle/ heroe after another and reactivate after destroying one to restore hero's health. ;) A bit complicated, but still working better than none.

Btw: game sucks for me. :/ It's not really a DoW anymore in my feeling. :/

meochan

Reaction score
This trainer is quite a beta since Inf Elite Health only work on vehicles and single entity elites(elites in squad forms are not Inf health effective), and ALL FUNCTIONS WORKS FOR ENEMIES TOO......

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Hey Man,

Just wanted to say you're doing a great job at the pace you're going. Keep up the good work. Recent fan when other places would start charging or when they didn't have what I was seeking. Seriously, good job and I hope people understand how hard this is to do when you have time and not charge for it. Read the posts to this one, and yeah, it's not working the way I had hoped, but you said it was a tough nut to ***** and I totally get it, so take your time. Some people just don't understand and are impatient or ungrateful, but please ignore them and continue, because it's those who appreciate you that should matter. Seriously, keep it up and make sure to take breaks and not over work yourself.

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Please update.

Btw, dude, shut up. Super rude and impatient, given the game has only come out recently. Try playing the game first without cheats and see if it's fun. If not, then play something else and come back in like a month. Maybe you're obsession will die down and you'll actually be grateful. If not, then I really hope you're under 13 because you are really acting like it.

tyblank

Reaction score
yes the inf. health does not work right but all you have to do is turn it off then back on. just kill all the lil guys then focus on the elite ones. not rocket science. quite being lazy.

Schaikur

Reaction score
As one of the newcommer,
thx for your hardwork chief and dont mind the leecher. there are always some people like them :)
Chief one question though, since you said is difficult to do kind of godmode in this game, it is possible like the trainer for anno2205, max health only for marked unit when yout mouse on it?

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
wow omg ..superb masterful stroke by the greatest sifu trainer....may mr antifun be everlasting n successful always..you will be bet that you can count onmaster mr antifun